Chapter 10

Third person POV

Stiles woke up his eyes blurry and went to rub his eyes before realized they were being held down by some unusually strong handcuffs.

"Sorry about this." Someone said from the corner of the room. They emerged from the shadows along with 3 other people who stiles recognized as Scott, Derek, Lydia, and Malia.

"What the hell guys." Stiles said pulling on the handcuffs. He looked furiously at the four people that were now standing in front of him.

"Scott you remember what you did last time?" Derek asked.

"Yes." Scott replied simply.

"Lydia go with him." Lydia nodded and walked behind Stiles with Scott following behind her. Scott lined up one set of his claws with Stiles's neck and the other set with Lydia's. Lydia nodded at Scott and Scott inserted both sets of claws into their necks.
------
A couple hours later they'd found stiles in his mind and began to pull him out. Same thing as last time happened Void Stiles threw up Regular Stiles.

"Woo high five!" Malia yelled to Derek holding up her hand for a high five. Derek chuckled a little before slapping her hand not hard at all though.

Lydia and Scott unraveled the stuff from Stiles's face to see a sobbing stiles. They looked kind relieved but scared something was going to go wrong.

"Stiles?" Malia said walking over to stiles Derek not too far behind her. Stiles looked up at everyone tears staining his cheeks.
------
The next morning everyone was still there waiting for stiles to wake up. Void Stiles still chained to a chair tape covering his mouth.

Stiles's eyes slowly fluttered open and he started to sit up. "Scott he's awake!" Derek yelled back to Scott and everyone ran out. They all went over to stiles slowly with caution trying not to scare him or make him upset.

"Stiles are you okay?" Derek asked slowly sitting next to Stiles. Stiles nodded slowly.

"I-I..." Stiles started.

"What?" Lydia asked softly sliding to her knees in front of the couch Stiles was on and facing him.

"I remember everything." Stiles said tears slipping down his face.

"I remember how many people that thing killed... I remember all the people it hurt... All of it... The worst part is... I couldn't do anything about it... I had to watch everything it did." Stiles said beginning to sob. Derek was the first to hug Stiles bringing Stiles's head to his chest and holding him tight. Stiles sobbed gripping Derek's shirt like his life depended on it.

"It's okay Stiles we are going to take care of him and you." Derek said rubbing Stiles's back.

"Someone should probably watch Stiles for a couple of days to make sure he's okay." Malia said looking to Scott. Everyone's heads turned to Derek and Derek looked at everyone. He sighed.

"Okay! Alright! I'll do it!" He said rubbing his temples. Everyone looked pleased.

"Okay now how are we going to kill void stiles?" Scott said.
------
This wasn't very long... Or good... Sorry...