Reader x Male Glaceon

It's been a month since Glace turned into a human

It's been a month since Glace turned into a human.Well,he wasn't entirely human,but he was human for the most part.This unnatural phenomenon has been happening to all kinds of Pokemon all around the world.

I still remember when he was an Eevee.I named him Glace,intending to evolve him into a Glaceon one day.When he finally evolved,I felt warm all over and just so filled with joy.But I never expected him to one day evolve into a human!

At first,it was just the weirdest thing.It was such a surprise! I mean,why wouldn't it be? One day,a Pokemon,the next,a completely different being! But Glace was still Glace,and I still cared for him as my companion.He still tagged along,even in his human form.He would never leave me,because we've been through so much together.Even if he acts so coldly towards me,I know he cares.It's amusing to see how he acts so coldly around me as a human instead of a Pokemon,because I can actually understand him!

We've discussed so much ever since his sudden transformation.I feel so much closer to him,finally being able to understand him.His voice...is surprisingly soothing.I mean,his cry as a Pokemon has always been soothing to hear,knowing he was right beside me.But listening to the emotion in his voice as he's able to look me in the eye is a totally different feeling.

Currently,we were staying at Professor(Pkmn Professor of your choice)'s Lab,trying to figure out exactly how the sudden transformation happened.Recently,we discovered Glace can revert back to his Pokemon form as he pleases.

"S-so now that Glace is able to turn back into a Pokemon,do I return him to his Pokeball and leave him to you for further research,Professor?" You hesitantly asked.

"What? What are you even saying? Of course not,idiot! I'm gonna stay with you! I'm not gonna leave your side just for research! What kind of question is that? You should ask me if I want to stay! Or do you want to leave me?" Glace scolded.

"W-what? Of course not! But this is important research,isn't it?" Wow.What a drama queen.

"Fine! Then leave me here to be probed! Like some,experiment! I can totally put up with that! But don't come back crying to me if you can't sleep at night with me by your side!" Glace crossed his arms and turned away from you."Hmph!"

"Huh?" Your cheeks turned a slight pink."Just what are you implying?"

Glace glanced over his shoulder."Man,what a perv! G-get your head out of the gutter!" As he said that his cheeks also turned pink.

"Wha-? You were just thinking about it,too! Weren't you?!" What a criticizer!

"So you were thinking about weird stuff!"

"Glace..this is so...irrelevent.."

"Fine.If you need me that much I guess I'll spend the entire night with you if you can't sleep without me.You big dummy.Don't think it's because I want to or anything! I just can't stand the thought of having to deal with seeing you with bags under your eyes the whole day tomorrow!"