Reader x Female Flareon

"I'll beat the crap out of them! I swear!"

"Cinder,please stop yelling."

"No! I won't let them treat you like that!"

"Cinder,please! They're only kids..."

"I gotta PEE!"

Cinder rushed back into the house,leaving clouds of dust behind her.You could only sigh.You followed her back soon after.

As you entered,you noticed she had left the bathroom door wide open.You shook your head."Cinder close the door."

As you reached out for the doorknob to close the door,you couldn't help but glance out of the corner of your eye at Cinder.That glance turned into as stare.She was in a squatting position,her long red skirt lifted and her fingers holding her panties around her upper thighs as she was about to pull them further down.

You felt your face heat up intensely at how much skin was exposed.She immediately noticed your presence and the linger of your stare. Before you know it,your entire body is throbbing in pain as you were thrown out and the door slammed right in your face.

"(Y/N)! You pervert! Why'd you look?!"Cinder screamed from the other side of the door."Is this how you show your gratitude?!"

What you had seen...could not be unseen.It was burned into your memory.You wished you could just bleach your eyes out.You stayed laying in horror on the ground in front of the door for a while before getting up.You decided to finish your unfinished conversation.

"Cinder,why'd you have to yell at those kids?"

You heard her huff."Because they got on my nerves.They were bothering you.Teasing you! Those little brats! I'd tear them to pieces! Just because they got their first starters doesn't mean they should be treating you like that! They think they're on top of the world! Dang,brats! They think they're big shots now."

"They're just excited.You should've just let them be.It's their first Pokemon after all."

"Yeah but we're so much better than little boogers like them!"Cinder opened the door of the bathroom.She placed her hands on her hips.She looked cute when she was mad.Yeah,she can get intense but back when she was a Flareon she was extreme! All that firepower!

"They're cocky little kids to have challenged us like that."Cinder growled."I'd like to give them a piece of my mind."She clenched her fist.

"You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do."

"What?!"

Cinder walked right back outside,ignoring your attempts to change her mind.Surprisingly,the kids were still out there."Hey! Kids! Still looking for a fight?"

The kids turned around with smug looks on their faces."So you cowards came back? Pfft! Let's see how well you fight for a human,freak! Bet you won't be able to beat us!"