Reader x Male Leafeon

I was so surprised to hear that Sullivan used to be the school's Leafeon that would watch over its garden

Sullivan is so passionate about plants and the environment and even as a human, he helps care for the garden. I was very passionate myself and so I had joined the gardening club. I remember as I took my first steps into the garden, he was the first to catch my attention.

The garden was so vibrant and full of life. Beautiful plants and flowers of almost every color which very clearly appeared to be well taken care of. But he immediately took my attention away.

The look on his face as he worked on caring for the plants...it's unforgettable. It made me feel as if I wanted to be in that plant's place. The way he caressed its leaves and spoke so silently and softly to it.

Getting to know Sullivan was a pleasure. He's a rather light-hearted and friendly guy. He's cheerful and easygoing but definitely, doesn't fail to show his strong will and hard-working nature when it comes to gardening.

Sullivan also got to know the many other students of the gardening club, but for some reason, he mainly hung around me. He was always right behind my every step. It doesn't actually really bother me all that much. I very much appreciate the closeness and somehow, I know he feels the same way. I'm sure he's just glad I'm willing to help out and that I show any interest in gardening. Probably because many of the students are only here because most of the other clubs were filled up and because of that they probably had to be placed in this one.

They did what they had to do and did contribute to the club but if they had any chance to leave they'd immediately take it. It kind of felt like their actions aren't entirely genuine. Sullivan must've felt that and so that's why he must've made himself comfortable around me.

Sullivan is just so simple, nice and easy to get along with. It would confuse me as to why he spent the majority of his time alone. I began to invite him to eat lunch with me but he would refuse. I decided it would be best if I visited the garden as possibly eat lunch there.

I sat on a bench and began to eat, admiring the serene and soothing atmosphere of the garden. Sullivan took a seat beside me and I smiled. He smiled back and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"So..."

"Huh?"

"So cute!"I giggled.

Sullivan blushed and looked away. He became flustered so easily. It was too adorable.

There was a sudden gust of wind which blew a candy wrapper from my hand onto the ground a few feet away from me. Sullivan's eyebrow twitched and he stood up to retrieve it.

It's apparent that he doesn't like pollution. He explained that it annoyed him when people don't pay attention to such, so he might act a bit abrupt when it comes to such matters. He doesn't easily get angry, however, it immediately upsets him when he sees the school's garden in a bad state. It's understandable. I honestly feel the same way.

"N-No! You don't have to worry yourself! I'll take responsibility and pick it up myself!" I lifted myself up from the bench as soon as Sullivan made a move towards the wrapper.

With a look of surprise, Sullivan watched me make my way over to where the candy wrapper had landed and pick it up. I smiled at him shyly. "See? No need to worry! I got it."

Sullivan smiled back, which sent chills up my spine. Just how much more adorable could he get?

He stepped towards me until he stood towering over my miserable small figure of a human being. Dang, was this guy tall!

"You know, (Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"This is why I like you."

I felt my face heat up. This was unsurprising but yet why did his words make my heart flutter?

"T-th-thank you...." 

Sullivan chuckled. "So..cute."Saying this, he glanced away nervously with a slight hint of pink in his cheeks. "I'll put this into the recycling bin for you."

He reached out his hand to take the wrapper from mine. His hand lingered for a few extra moments longer than it should be, the warmth of his hand spreading throughout my arm causing my blushing to become more apparent. He gave me a wink and walked off. It took me a few seconds to realize I was holding my breath.

When Sullivan came back, he was holding a Chrysanthemum in his hand. He bit his lip, his cheeks rosy red. I raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

He extended his free hand and caressed my face, pulling loose strands of hair behind my ears. With the hand he held the flower in, he placed it behind an ear and placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face up. 

He leaned in closer, his fresh scent washing over me. My knees felt weaker than they were a moment ago. His lips brushed mine and a chill ran throughout my body. 

Blushing profusely, with the small amount of courage I had, I wrapped my arms around my neck to bring him closer, standing on my tippy-toes, I pressed my lips against his. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and we remained in each other's embrace until we ran out of breath.

 He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and we remained in each other's embrace until we ran out of breath

(Vote/Comment/Follow)