Reader x Female Jolteon

"You smug little-"

"You smug little-"

Elysia laughed,flashing her pearly whites at you.She smirked."I'm sorry but how else can I express my love to my Trainer?"

Your former Jolteon,Elysia sat on you,pinning you down onto your bed.She must 've managed to have snuck into your bedroom when you turned your back after you had entered.She's always attempting to get into your room for this particular reason.After she became human,she's just become so infatuated with you.

After she became human,she's just become so infatuated with you

"I finally have you."Elysia leaned in close.You could feel her warm,sweet breath on your face.You might as well get this over with.Hopefully afterward,she can just leave you be.

She softly kissed your upper lip while you lightly chewed and sucked on her lower lip,then switched.You knew she wanted to slip you the tongue but you didn't let her.After she was all riled up,you allowed your tongues to wander each other's teeth,inner cheeks and gums.The alternating sensations of the hard, smooth tooth enamel and the inside of a soft, moist mouth awakened your senses.

She wrapped her hands around the nape of your neck and gently pulled you towards her.She lightly pulled at your bottom lip with her teeth,raked her fingernails down the side of your neck and back,and tugged your hair after some soft,sensual kissing.

You both began to rub your tongues together in small and large circles,darting them in and out of our mouths.You took turns wrapping your lips around each other's tongues and sucking passionately,between slow and quick movements.

After the heated makeout session,you lay next to each other on the bed,out of breath.Elysia lay on your chest,content.

"I-is that it?"You asked surprised.You kind of expected more.Not saying that you didn't enjoy it,you just expected it to lead somewhere else.

Elysia smiled,blushing.She was just so cute.You couldn't deny her pleasure when she smiled like that."That's all I wanted,(Y/N)."

You felt yourself blush."A-alright."You pulled her closer as you wrapped your arms around her.You kissed the top of her head."I-if you ever wanna do that again...j-just let me know."

She looked at you in delight,her beautiful stormy grey eyes sparkling."Really?"

"Yeah...It felt nice."You just couldn't deny it.It was an exciting experience.You couldn't wait until your next makeout session.

(Vote/Comment/Follow)