Reader x Male Shiny Umbreon (Bad Boy Route)

Your P

Your P.O.V.

Sombra can be so dark and brooding. But it's sexy. Like Crobatman. So poisonous but so charming.

What is this feeling I get whenever I'm around him? Love? Lust? Infatuation? I can't get him out of my head. These feelings have lingered for as long as I have gotten to know him.

Sombra has been known as the neighborhood Umbreon. He slept during the day but prowled the streets at night, watching over our sleeping bodies. The days when he wouldn't fall asleep during the day we thought were to be the Days of Misfortune.

Sombra is such a mischievous Pokemon. He'd cause havoc in everyone's homes. The day would just be so chaotic and destructive. Sombra is just the worst prankster you could ever come across.

It's only been a few years since Sombra became human. Using his sudden attractiveness as a male human to an advantage in his pranks, of course, he attempted on causing more trouble for the people of the neighborhood. Eventually, he was causing trouble all over town.

It was becoming tiresome and they couldn't keep forgiving him for his messes. So as a Trainer in the town, I had to be given responsibility to look after him. I wasn't the only Trainer in town but apparently, they weren't able to handle him. I couldn't blame them. I was the last resort.

Why me? Somehow, for some reason, I was the most trusted Trainer that they could confide in to relieve them of their troubles. Did they see something in me that wasn't in the other trainers? I don't know but an entire month with Sombra was a hellish nightmare.

It was hard but eventually, he settled down. Suddenly one morning, he was suspiciously calm and quiet. I woke up to find him sitting on the side of the bed, watching me sleep. Naturally, I freaked out. I mean, who wouldn't, if someone watched you sleep without your consent. Since then, he's treated me nicely. Not properly but nice enough. There are times when he's still a jerk but he's opened up to me.

We became inseparable. We went everywhere together and did everything together. We simply couldn't leave each other alone. We bothered each other but we also appreciated each other. We may joke around a lot and we can be pretty mean to each other but I really care about him. I think he does, too.

Sometimes, I feel like time stops, and it's just the two of us in this world. I'm really glad I've become familiar with him. Sombra always seemed like an annoying Pokemon to me. Just sleeping around all day and watching people sleep at night. Especially bothering everyone when he's got nothing else better to do. But he's not a Pokemon anymore.

He's an actual human being that I can interact with in a way I can't with a Pokemon. On the outside, he's this...bad boy. Causing trouble for seemingly no other apparent reason other than to cause trouble for other people because he got a kick out of it But on the inside, he just needs somebody. He wants to be noticed. He wants to be cared about. He's lonely. He has a meaning.