Reader x Female Espeon

"M-Master?"

"M-Master?"

You turned around to find Essie staring at you intently.She was biting her bottom lip,a hint of pink on her cheeks.She looked like she had something to tell you.

"Essie,you know you don't have to call me that."

"O-oh! Um,(Y/N)!"

"Yes?"

"P-please take care of me! Like you always have!"She exclaimed as she threw herself at you.

"Huh? What's this about,Essie?"

Essie clung to your shirt.She looked up at you beaming."Oh,(Y/N)! You're so dense!"She giggled.

You only blinked in confusion.She pressed her lips against yours,kissing gently down towards the chin,then along your jawbone,towards the ear.She gave your ear a little nip and whispered softly,"I like you a lot,you know." 

You felt your face heat up.She rested her head on your shoulder and sighed.She pressed herself against you and wrapped her arms around you."(Y/N),I've always loved you.Now that I'm human,I can finally express it the way I want to."

You kissed the top of her head and rested your chin on top of it.You returned the embrace,rubbing a hand along her back.She purred in delight.

"We've been through so much together,(Y/N).You've made me happier than I've ever been.I appreciate everything you've done for me.I couldn't have a better Trainer."Essie took a step back and took your hands in hers.She softly kissed your fingertips."Such kind hands you have."

She held your hands up to her cheeks."I want you to hold me in them.I want to feel your love,(Y/N)."

You swooped her off her feet,into your arms.She looked at you in surprise.Her soft pink lips formed a smile,her beautiful violet eyes sparkled.You gently kissed her forehead,along her hairline,along the slope of her little cute nose,ending at her lips.You buried your face in her neck.She gave off such a sweet scent,it excited you.

You kissed the UGH-so-cute little dip in her collarbone and slowly transitioned to the soft spot behind her ear.Her breathing quickened and you could feel her heart beat faster against your chest.

"Essie.."

"Uh-huh."She looked at you,her face crazy pink.

"I want to continue making you happy.I'll do whatever I have to.You're the best Pokemon I could ask for,and you deserve anything you desire."

Essie smiled mischievously."You know what I want,(Y/N)?"

You raised an eyebrow."What?"

She traced a finger along your jawbone."You."

You smirked."I'll gladly give myself in to you."

(Vote/Comment/Follow)