Reader x Female Umbreon(Under Editing)

Your P

Your P.O.V.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you half naked?"

Adreanna shrugged."How am I supposed to know? I never wore clothing in the first place.Stop questioning everything.I don't even know how I became human in the first place."

You gulped and managed to maintain eye contact without lowering your gaze."Could you at least wear something less revealing? Aren't you-I dunno-self-conscious? I mean,you probably weren't as a Pokemon but as a human you kind of have to be."

"Why is that?"

"Now,why don't you stop questioning everything? That's just the way things work."

"Hmph."

You only shook your head."Now what? As a human,I don't think you'll able to return to your Pokeball."

"No,duh.Dipsh-"

"Hey!"

You pouted."Since when did you become so mean,Adreanna? That's no fair.I've always taken care of you."

"Yes,well I'm kind of pissed that I'm suddenly a human now.Who knows how long I'll have to stay like this.Ugh.It's such a pain."Adreanna groaned."I don't even think I have any power anymore."

She frowned."Now I have to get used to the human lifestyle.I don't want this.I don't want these."

Adreanna squeezed one of her breasts."What the heck? My chest feels heavy with these attached to it.I feel even worse.Ugh.Just turn me back already!"

"Just stop complaining already! We don't know anything about what just happened! You'll just have to get used to it until we figure something out!"You sighed in disbelief."How can you act this way? I expected you to act more mature in such a situation."

"Me? Mature? Since when was I ever mature?"Adreanna questioned.

"Well,you always were.Uh,I think.You are such a reliable Pokemon.Um,was? But now that I think about it..."

"Yeah,a Pokemon.I couldn't exactly speak and act the way I wanted to,ya know.I had to be an obedient and trustworthy companion."Adreanna growled."I hate to say this but I actually have a few more liberties as a human than as a Pokemon."

"An obedient and trustworthy companion?"You blinked."So you did care about your image as a Pokemon?"

"What? I never said I didn't!"

"Well,I mean just look at yoursel-"

"Stop looking at me that way!"

"So by that,you meant you cared about what I thought or what others thought? 'Cause I mean,you were a pretty tough Pokemon so nobody would dare judge you or else their Pokemon would end up as exhausted pulps on the ground."