13: 117

Stiles and I drove to the school were Scott said Derek was. I had my katana on my waist while Stiles had his aluminum bat in hand. "What is that going to do?" I ask as we run to where we heard voices. "Crack some skulls" Stiles says smacking the bat in his hand. I rolled my eyes as we found Scott, Malia, Kira, and Derek. He was back to being regular twenty-three year old Derek. Beard and all. As soon as I saw him, I ran to him and gave him a hug. He was definitely shocked because he didn't hug back at first but then slowly wrapped his arms around me. "I don't know if I'm more shocked that Kai hugged someone or that Derek hugged back" Stiles said. "Shut up!" Both Derek and I say. "I thought you were going to be 15 forever" Derek raised his eyebrows, "You kissed me." "I wasn't in my right mind" He said as we walked to the Hale vault.

"Apparently you think I'm hot" I flipped my hair, "Your not a bad kisser." "Yeah, before you punched me in the throat" He said causing me to laugh. "Hey, no means no! Apparently fifteen year old Derek didn't know that. I didn't know you spoke Spanish either" I said. We walked down into the Hale vault to see Peter staring at an empty safe. "They took it while I was blinded" Peter turned to us, "This whole distraction was a heist to steal $117 million in bearer bonds from the Hale safe." "You have $117 million dollars but you couldn't buy me throwing stars?" I turn to Derek. The next day, Malia, Kira, and I sat on the bleachers watching Scott and Stiles play against the new freshman named Liam. "What's wrong with you?" I ask Kira. "Me? Nothing" she denies.

"You reek of anxiety. And it's distracting. What's going on?" Malia says. "Scott and I sort of had this thing happen. But it wasn't much of a thing. And I'm starting to think it never was anything at all" Kira confesses. "What do you want it to be?" I ask. "More" Kira says. Both Scott and Stiles are sucking right now. Liam is kicking both of their asses. "Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? Or good?" I say. After a few words from Coach, Scott started to use his werewolf abilities and was actually winning. "Yes!" Kira jumped up. But then Liam made a goal. "That's how you do it! That's how it's done!" Coach says. "That was luck!" Malia stood up, "Do- Over!" "Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is a practice" Coach turns to Malia.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles" Malia says. "I'll take that action. Hey! Get back in there, Liam" Coach puts Liam back in the game. They start to play again. Liam got the ball and started running towards the goal. Scott somehow managed to flip Liam with his shoulder. Even if you weren't supernatural, you could hear his bones crack. Scott and Stiles rushed him to the nurse without saying a word to us. The next day at lunch, Scott filled us in on what happened when he and Stiles took Liam to the hospital. Apparently, Scott bit Liam. He claims it was a life or death situation. "I'm not sharing my basement" Malia says. "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time" Lydia says.

"All right, she's still learning" Stiles argues. "But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them" Scott says. "But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira says. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake" Stiles says. "I'm in" Malia adds. "We're not killing or kidnapping him" Scott says. "Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him" Lydia says. "So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asks. "No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster" Lydia looks over at Kira. "Who? Me? No way. Not me. Kai can do it" Kira looks at me.

"No" I say and Kira frowns. "Kai would scare them away" Stiles laughed earning a slap in the back of his head. "Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen" Lydia says. "Me?" Kira whines. "You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen" Lydia encourages. Somehow Kai had gotten roped into riding to the party with Kira and Liam. It was around eight and they were taking backroads to Lydia's. "Where is this party again?" Liam asks. "It's Lydia Martin's lake house. Actually, it's her grandmother's lake house. But she's dead, so it's okay. I mean, it's not okay that she's dead. Unless she was in pain" Kira rambles as she drives to the party with Liam in the back seat.

"Isn't it your bed time?" I joke. "No. Can you turn the music down?" Liam glares. "You want me to turn the music up?" Kira says as she turns the music higher. We pulled up to the lake house to see two cars, Roscoe and Lydia's Toyota. Not much of a party. "Who'd you say was coming to this party?" Liam asked. "Um... Everyone" Kira lies as we get out the car. "Where is everyone?" Liam asks as we walk to the door. "They're here. It's a small party" Kira says looking for the key in her purse. "You said everyone was coming" Liam said. "They are. They're late. And we're early. So we better hurry. Yay! Party" Kira says as Liam walks in first to see Scott and the rest of the pack.

He tries to walk out the door but Kai locked it and was leaning against it, "Sorry not sorry." "What the hell is this?" Liam asks. "Think of it like an intervention . You have a problem, Liam" Stiles said as I held in a laugh. "And we're the only ones that can help" Scott said. Liam looked off into the distance. "What's wrong? Liam?" I ask. "You don't hear that?" He asks then I realize that it's voices. "Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asks. "My friend Mason" Liam states, "You said it was a party." "Who did Mason invite?" Stiles asks as I look out the window. "Everyone" I say.

The rest of the pack got Malia and Liam to the basement while I looked in the mirror. I fixed my hair and put on a fresh coat of lip gloss. "Really?" Stiles asks. "It's a party. I have to make an impression" I shrug. The doorbell rings and Lydia and I run to the door.We see Garrett and the new freshman Mason. "Hey. Uh, are we in the right place?" Mason asks. "For the party" Garrett says. "Absolutely" Lydia says causing them to cheer. We move aside as they all pour in. "I'm Mason" Mason puts his hand out. "Kai" I smile. "Your hair is amazing" he says.

"We're going to be great friends" I say slinging an arm around his neck.