The Arrival

No One's POV:
You were inside the taxi just sitting at the back while looking outside the window, you can see lots of trees and no houses were found, you wanted to know more why your sister Yui wants you to live with her at this mansion, you really want to know. You opened the window and took some fresh air into your nose, but before you close the window something caught your eye, and at the far distance is the mansion, you gasped.

Your POV:
I gasped of how big the mansion is, I mean how can my sister Yui live in this beautiful big mansion. The taxi stopped in front of the iron gate, I got out the door and grabbed my luggage and my case for my instrument (Y/F/I) and fixed my clothing,

 The taxi stopped in front of the iron gate, I got out the door and grabbed my luggage and my case for my instrument (Y/F/I) and fixed my clothing,

I looked in front of me and looked at the gates. 'Why did I agree to this?' I said in my thoughts, I took a deep breath and opened the gate it made a creak of the door knowing that it is old, I looked at my surroundings it was all so breathtaking there was a fountain and a beautiful garden. I keep walking and now I'm in front of the door. I knocked on it, but no answer, i knocked again but no answer came, I knocked again but this time a little bit harder and then the door was now opened by my sister Yui Komori, she was surprised of my arrival and said.

Yui's POV:
I was surprised of my sister's arrival and said,"Oh my god (Y/N), I am so happy that you came I really miss you so much, how is your concert with your friend? I mean you been away for about 10 months before I came here at this mansion." (Y/N) then said to me,"Calm down Yui, I know that you missed me really much and that I missed you too, so let's just talk while you calm down from your tears of joy, how are you doing today while I am gone?" I then said to her,"It was a bit upsetting without you here and sometimes I always imagine that you are always here beside me so I think I am going well." Before (Y/N) said another word someone said to me,"Pancake who is this at the door?" I turned around and saw Ayato.

No One's POV:
Silence filled the room for you and Yui, you really didn't know that Yui is living with a boy, you looked at his appearance,

Red hair, with beautiful green eyes he is wearing a clothing with a white shirt that has two to three loosen buttons down his body, and black pants one leg has a folded sleeve while the other one was normal, you poked Yui on the shoulder and said