Dancing With Hip Hop Style

No One's POV:
You were getting bored sitting on the sofa so you rushed to your room and changed into your dancing clothes, you got back down the stairs and see Yui, "Hey Yui do you want to dance hip hop with me? I am starting to get bored to listen to my music." Yui did a tick from her finger and winked,"Sure just let me change into my clothes as well." Yui ran up to your room while you sat back on the armchair waiting for her.

Your POV:
When Yui got down from the stairs you stood up and fixed your clothing

I then said to her,"Ya ready to dance hip hop Yui?" She smiled at me,"Ready as I'll ever be Sis

I then said to her,"Ya ready to dance hip hop Yui?" She smiled at me,"Ready as I'll ever be Sis." I played my phone and put it to the fullest volume, hopefully the brothers won't mind the noise. We started dancing I did many tricks up my sleeves and teached Yui how to dance and everytime we practise dancing with a song she is getting the moves all right that I was happy for her.

Yui's POV:
I did all the moves that my sister taught me and I gotten better and better with dancing until then my mind click with an idea popped in my head,"Huh um,um,um (Y/N) you should do dance tutorial for me and maybe the fans." She shook her head," Nah these dance moves are from me and I don't want anybody to take it away from me because it takes me time to make it all right." I looked down and nodded my head,"Hey don't be like that Yui, I can share with these dance moves that I teached you now let's have a break k?" I looked up at her and gave her a hug (Y/N) always cheers me up.

No One's POV:
You both went into the kitchen and grab a glass of water to cool you down but just as you are on your second glass of water you heard the door open swiftly you and Yui turned around and met the eyes of the three brothers. One of them smirked, (that would be one of Cordelia's brothers) "Well look at these girls who are really exhausted today aren't they just mmm *wolf whistle*." You turned around and talked to him sarcastically," Well here is what I'm gonna say to you Laito my friend *walking forward to him* when I hear you say those words that are coming from your mouth I just wanna get so much duct tape just to shut your mouth up hmm." He touched my shoulder, "If you can my Little Slut." You rolled your eyes and called Yui so you two can go to your room.

Your POV:
I walked inside me and Yui's room and lied down on our bed, "God does Laito always do that to you sis?" Yui nodded at me and sighed, "He's been doing that ever since I came to this mansion and it never stops, *giggles* but I always want you to get a duct tape and put it on his mouth to keep his words to himself." I laughed at her,"Yeah I should, well we better get change into our clothes before one of the brothers say something to us about our appearance like this." She nodded.

We changed our clothes into clean ones I wore the clothing with Litte blue colour Top with black pants and black and white shoes (not involving the bag of course your not going anywhere today)

I then heard Reiji calling my name from the other side of the room, I got out of our bedroom and saw him looking at me with his purple pinkish eyes,"Hey Reiji, is their anything that you want?"

Reiji's POV:
"Yes I want you to tell Yui that lunch will be ready in a few minutes all the brothers are already there so it's just you two were waiting." She then thanked me and walked bakc into the room. I transported to the room and sat on a chair one of my brothers started to do a tiny nibble of their food, "Ayato don't start eating yet without the girls." He pouted, "Ohh but I'm hungry Reiji." I ignored him said that and heard the door open revealing (Y/N) and Yui.

No One's POV:
You and Yui both got into the room and all eyes were on both of you, "Sorry for taking a while guys." Reiji nodded and started eating along with the brothers too. All was very quiet at the table you can only hear utensils clanging and etc, etc. After you ate your lunch you thanked Reiji, "Thank you very much for the lunch Reji that was nice of you to prepare it." He nodded and  you started walking to your room to have a rest. Once you got there you fell into a deep beauty sleep.

***************************************************************
Here ya go everyone, thanks for reading my book.

I adore you all so much that I'm gonna give you all hugs, kisses and high fives.

Love you all xoxo 😘😘😘.