Call From A Friend

*****************
After school
*****************
Your POV:
I have survived from the night school there were so many girls screaming my name while I was walking to my class that I have to cover my ears, but still I survived, I was in the limo with all the vampires and Yui just silence inside until my phone rang from my bag with my favourite song playing (Y/F/S), I pulled it out before I press Call I looked at Yui and ghe boys and said,"Don't worry it is just my friend ok." I smiled at them I pressed the button and said,

(Y/N) - Hello this is (Y/N)
(Y/F/N) - Heyy there girl, how ya doin?
(Y/N) - I'm doing fine here, is there something that you want to tell me?
(Y/F/N) - Oh yes, our boss said that you need to drive to the recording studio to practice the song with me.
(Y/N) - Yes, that is what I know, anything else that you want to tell me?
(Y/F/N) - Nah I just only want you to remember of what I said to you, okk then see you this weekend.
(Y/N) - Ok see you.

I ended the call and put my phone in my bag, I looked at the boys and Yui and smiled to them while a few of them smiled back at me, the inside of the limo is so quiet but luckily were at the front of the mansion I opened the door and walked straight inside the house and walked into my room and flopped myself on my pillow while Yui was just standing at the doorway giggling at me.

Yui's POV:
Went I saw my sister plopped on her pillow I just have to let out a little giggle, she is just hilarious to me and she doesn't even know that everything she does while I'm watching she always do the silly things that makes me laugh so much she then said to me,"What are you laughing at Yui?" I opened my eyes after I laughed and said,"Well it is just when you flopped yourself on your pillow you look kinda funny I just have to let a giggle *giggle*." (Y/N) then said," Well I am really exhausted for the day with all the students seeing me always want my autograph, having a selfie with them or just try to do something to impress me like singing or do dancing."

I sighed she is always like this when there are so many fangirls from her, last time from her concert she was swarmed by lots of her fans and that she was having a hard time getting into her place, luckily she got some bodyguards to stop the fangirls from getting near her much, I said to her," You better rest for now luckily its the weekend tomorrow so you can have a relaxing day." (Y/N) nooded and said,"I better clean myself now Yui I'll talk to you later when I'm done k?" I nodded and after she left the room I changed into my sleeping clothes and just lie down on my bed.

Your POV:
*************************
After you cleaned yourself
*************************
After I washed myself I walked back to my room but I was greeted by Ayato Sakamaki I walked up to him and said,"Hey Ayato, whatcha doin?" He then said to me,"Yeah umm is Yui in your room? I need to talk to her." I then said,"Yeah she is in our room come on in." I opened the door for him and saw Yui sleeping on her bed I turned and said to him,"Well Ayato looks like she is sleeping already try tomorrow k?" But just as I was about to put my towel away he grabbed me by the wrist and said," Umm (N/N) can you tell her that I want to meet her because I want to confess to her that I like her more than a friend." I nodded and said,"Sure anything that you want Ayato." I smiled at him but what I didn't notice is that I felt something or someone hugging me, it was Ayato he whispered to my ear and said,"Thank you so much, you are so amazing you know that?" I nodded and winked at him which actually made him blush he then started to walk away leaving me her standing on the cold floor I got into my bed and slept in a beautiful sleep.

Sakamaki Brother's POV:
Ayato Sakamaki: (Y/N) is not that bad, in fact she is an amazing girl that you would ever met.
Laito Sakamaki: Yeah, in fact she is kinda pretty I would say that to myself.
Reiji Sakamaki: She is absolutely polite and kind when I first saw her I believe we will have a great time with her my brothers.
Shu Sakamaki: She is actually a great singer, she is not that noisy and she is very beautiful in my eyes *blushes while thinking of you*
Kanato Sakamaki: She is really nice to meet I just want to say to her that we all want her to stay her right?

Brothers nodded to Kanato

Subaru Sakamaki: I agree with all of you she is not that bad, she is really amazing, pretty, polite, great singer, and really beautiful, u-um not that I care or like anything else *blushes*

***************************************************************
Sorry about the long wait my lovely readers, it is because I have so much studying to do, I got assessments, exams and other things that you might know about.

Well here is the chapter that you are reading, hope you like it.

Love you all xoxo💗💗💗🎤