A Special Christmas With (Y/N)!!!

Hey reader-chans this is it, the last chapter of 'Yui's Superstar Sister'. Finally this book of mine would be completed. I thank you all so much and for your votes and your 'nice' well some amazing comments from you guys. I love you all so much.

So here is the chapter your waiting now.
***************************************************************
No One's POV:
Yui and the Sakamaki brothers are still hanging up the last decorations in the room and it turned out to be beautiful when they are finished, Kanato, Yui and Ayato started to bake delicious food at the kitchen while the other 4 brothers are wrapping gifts for you and Yui and of course for each other. You wonder what is going on but you though in your head that you should just plop down on your head and listen to some Christmas music.

Yui's POV:
I started making fried chicken, Kanato making a Christmas cake and Ayato making takoyaki. And many more, the brothers are wrapping gifts. I started humming Christmas songs that I know in my head, "Guys how are you going with the cooking?" Ayato looked at me, "It's going really well Yui, I hope your sister (Y/N) will like the christmas surprise that we are going to give her." I giggled, "I'm sure this christmas will make her very happy." I walked up to the room and asked the boys what did they get for my sister.

Shu's POV:
"Hey Shu, so what did you get for my sister for Christmas?" I then said, "I got her a new (F/C) headphones, an mp3 like mine and a guitar." Yui smiled, "I believe that she will absolutely love your gift Shu, I'm sure of it." I smiled a little, "Thanks Yui."

Reiji's POV:
"Hey there Reiji, what did you get for (Y/N)?" I pushed my glasses up, "I am giving your sister a music book, a new phone (whaaa!?!?), And a picture of all of the Sakamaki brothers." Yui sighed happily, "I also believe that (Y/N) will love your gifts Reiji." I closed my eyes, "Thank you Yui."

Ayato's POV:
"What did you get her for christmas Ayato?" I laughed, "I'll give her whatever she desires like umm I'll be making her a takoyaki made by me, a beautiful (F/C) charmed bracelet and a cute (F/C) earrings oh and a hug from Ore-sama." Yui smiled sweetly, "Oh that will be the nicest thing that you will give her Ayato." I thanked her and keep cooking.

Laito's POV:
"Hey there Laito, what did you get for my sister?" I giggled, "I got her some (F/C) and (S/F/C) clothes for her (don't worry he's not a  pervert in my book) new (F/C) shoes and I'll be giving her a (F/C) Rose." She sighed relieved, "Oh thank goodness you didn't get her inappropriate clothes otherwise she would be very angry at you Laito, but I'm happy that you are giving her gifts that she will absolutely love." I chuckled, "Thanks Yui."

Kanato's POV:
"What did you get (Y/N) for christmas Kanato?" He smiled (not the creepy way) , "I got her a sweet cake and cupk recipe, a hug and another Teddy that I made for her secretly." She giggled, "That is the gift that will be absolutely adorable Kanato, she will love it." "Thanks Yui."

Subaru's POV:
"So Subaru what did you get for my sister (Y/N)?" I stuttered while blushing, "I g-got her a-a dagger t-that is l-like mine, white rose b-bouquet and a (F/C) with (S/F/C) hughlights skateboard." She smiled, "That will be the awesomest present Subaru, she will love it so much." T-thanks Y-yui."

No One's POV:
Everyone is still finishing up the room to surprise you but then there a knock on the door. Who was that? You shouted, "I'LL GET IT." You bolted down stairs and saw your friend (Y/B/N), "Oh hello there my friend merry christmas." (Y/B/N) laughed, "Merry Christmas to you too (Y/N). Where's Yui and the brothers?" You sighed, "They are at the game room, come in." You led her in but one of the brothers (that would be Laito) came out of the game room and said to you, "(Y/N) we have a surprise for you. Please close your eyes and I'll lead you to the game room." You closed your eyes.