This Time One Of Them Followed You

No One's POV:
You hear clanging of things inside your room, you shot straight up with wide eyes,"What was that?!" You saw Yui panicking you tapped her on the shoulder, "Are you ok Yui, you look like you are in a panic or something." Yui was surprised from you, "Oh it was just you sis well while you were having a nap there was a knock on the door and I went up to it and opened up and when I opened it there was a girl and she said that she got invited from you but did you remember anything of inviting her here (Y/N)?"

Your POV:
When Yui told me the question I was like in my thoughts ,'I never invited anyone to this place.' I looked at her with confusion, "I didn't invited anyone else except for my friend (Y/B/N) Yui do you think that this girl that you are talking about must have followed us back home like a stalker or something?" Yui shrugged and sighed I got down from my bed and walked down the stairs but when I was about to the last step Yui tapped me on the shoulder, "Don't come near the door otherwise she will squel for you non-stop (N/N). If you need anything badly and I'm still busy with the girl, just try and avoid to be seen by her k?" I nodded I walked back up the stairs and back to my room and I heard the front door opened heard by a squeal.

Yui's POV:
When I opened the door I was heard by the girls squeal, "Oh my god hello there I'm Anna and I am a big fan of your sister (Y/N) Komori." I nodded at her , " Wow does she live here with you? She really is rich, Oh my god she vlogged on her phone that she lived with vampires that is like mind blown that I just have to know about it. *Squeal*." I closed my eyes, 'Wow how annoying is this fan of (Y/N)? ' I really need to get her out of this place otherwise the brothers would know that another girl is in here so I sighed, "Hey how about we walk and talk outside the fresh air." Anna sulked, "Uhhh but I want to see your sister." So I thought of an idea but it will make her anonymously squealing loud that it will kill me and (Y/N), "Well you can meet her later but not right now k?" She nodded really quickly and we just chatted away.

Your POV:
"Uhh I hope Yui's plan will work, this is boring and I'm talking to myself again, Well done (Y/N) Komori for talking to yourself again." I sulked, "Does someone need a company from the Sakamaki?" I shot up straight from my bed and saw Ayato, "What do you want Ayato?" He pouted, "Oh can't I keep ya company while Yui try to get that fangirl of yours away from you?" I facepalmed, "No now can you please get out of the room?" He smirked, "No." I then heard Yui calling me from downstairs, 'Thank goodness that Yui came back.'

I rushed down the stairs and saw Yui with the fangirl of mine she squealed from me that I closed my eyes from the annoying sound, "OH MY GOD ITS YOU, CAN I TAKE A SELFIE AND HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE." I go down the stairs slowly and walked up in front of her and took a selfie with her and gave my autograph to her. The fangirl thanked me and walked out the door (more like ran out the door) I turned to Yui, "Yui how did you go with this fangirl of mine?" She scratched the back of her neck, "She was fine to deal with but she was annoying with her loud squealing and I kind of tell her that Anna can meet you and etc, etc."

No One's POV:
You got confused, "Wait is that the girls name Yui?" Yui nodded and you took a deep breath, "(Y/N), Yui who was that girl with you?" You turned and saw Kanato, "Oh don't worry about that girl Kanato that was just a fangirl of mine." I smiled at him he smiled back at me. I started walking back to my room and got back to my beautiful nap. And I was in a dream land.

***************************************************************
Hey guys here is the chapter that you are waiting for. I hope you all love the book I'm making, I am actually worried if any of you guys will say something about my grammar and how it doesn't make any sense, otherwise I wouldn't continue this because of the book with error on it, but I am proud that the people who are reading this, I love you so much I don't know what to say to you. I am really proud and I'll always try to update in the weekend to finish this book for you all.

Well hope you all have an amazing day....
Love you all reader-chans.💗💗💗🎤