You Got A Visitor

*******************
Skipped to weekend
*******************
No One's POV:
It was the weekend and you started to get bored while listening to your music 'Me and My Girls' by Fifth Harmony.

You then heard a door knock and in came Yui and she said.

Yui's POV:
I came inside the room and said to (Y/N), "Sis someone is here to you." She looked at me with her (E/C), "Who is it Yui?" I smiled and said to her that she will just find it out for herself. She rushed down the stairs followed by me walking I noticed that she slipped and got caught by Ayato she thanked him and walked over to the door and opened and find (Y/B/N).

Your POV:
(Y/B/N) was standing at the door and said to me,"Hello there (Y/N) how are ya?" I smiled back,"Good thanks, oh come on in." I led here inside the mansion and was shocked when she came inside,"Wow this is a really big mansion that your living in (N/N)." I nodded my head and said," Yeah my sister wanted me live with her."

Your Friend's POV:
I was about to walk up the stairs when I heard someone talking to my friend, (Y/N) - Chan who is this friend of your?" He said to her in a purry voice I noticed that person and I actually started liking him. It was Laito Sakamaki. (Y/N) looked at him, "Well my friend came here for a visit so don't even try to do anything to her k?" Laito nodded and smiled at her, 'oh god he looks so cute while he is smirking, OH MY GOD STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT (Y/B/N) HE MAY BE A PERVERT BUT ALSO A CUTIE.' He looked at me and said," Hey there, how are ya?" I started to stutter, " I-I'm d-doing fine t-thank for your question Laito-sama." And we kept chatting I could see a little smile coming from my friend great I'm gonna destroy you (N/N).

Your POV:
I started to smile at (Y/B/N) and I noticed she looked at me I stopped to smile but it was impossible but I hold my laughter in. 'Ohhh they look so cute together.' she stopped chatting to Laito and walked up to me, I started to run to my room and she was chasing me with an angry face that  just have to laugh, " I noticed that you were blushing while you were talking to Laito, *giggles* you know (Y/B/N) you and Laito are so cute together." My friend shouted at me," You are so gonna get it (N/N) *laughs*. i made it to my room while (Y/B/N) is with me and lied down on my bed, I laughed so much that my friend just punched me on my shoulder,"Oww what was that for," she looked at me,"Well you are laughing so much that is annoying."

Then we talked random things for the whole day until (Y/B/N) have to go home for dinner.

***************************************************************
Another chapter, hope you like it everyone. Love you all xoxo

*The Mukamis came in the story*

Me: What are you guys doing here?
Kou: Can't we come here and say hello?
Me: No get out all of you, this is a Sakamaki book not the Mukami book k?
Yuma: Can't we just stay here and read your book?
Me:Sure

*The Sakamaki brothers come in*

Ayato: What are they doing here?
Me: They want to come here and stay here for a while.
Subaru: Stay away from her you guys otherwise I'll hurt you so much. That you will have bandages all over your body.
Yui: Don't even think about Subaru.
Shu: Quiet you are all ruining my music so much.

All: Sorry Shu.

Have a great day😊