Attending Night School

(Another song coming again, don't play it until I say so.)
No One's POV:
While you and Yui are inside someone knocked on the door and guess who it is, it is no other than Reiji he putted something on the bed that kinda looks like a school uniform,

)No One's POV:While you and Yui are inside someone knocked on the door and guess who it is, it is no other than Reiji he putted something on the bed that kinda looks like a school uniform,

you looked at it and back to Reiji and said.

Your POV:
When I saw the uniform and looked at it I said to Reiji,"Umm Reiji what is this uniform for?" Reiji said while pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose,"Well Miss (Y/N) as much as I want to inform you, you are going to attend night school." My face was going really confused,'Night school what is that?' I said in my thoughts I then said that question to him,"Reiji what is night school?" He then said to me in an information voice,"Well night school is where you are going to study, but watch yourself there will be vampires and different kinds of people who will hurt you. Now please (Y/N) and Yui dress yourself and me and the brothers will be waiting for you in the limousine." I was surprised and said to him,"Wait did you say that you have a limousine?" Reiji nodded and walked away leaving me and Yui changing our clothes.

No One's POV:
You and Yui wore you dresses seriously you are not used to dresses much but you only like to wear it in special occasion, after you fixed your dress Yui then said to you.

Yui's POV:
"Come on sis were going to be late." I said to her in a worried tone, (Y/N) then said,"Ok, ok how about you wait for me in the limousine so you don't have to be worried k?" I nodded and listened to her, if I continued with this there would be an argument between us so I walked down the stairs and went straight to the limousine, the brothers are already getting impatient and Laito said,"Slut-chan where is the beautiful sister of yours?" Just as I was about to say another word she appeared in the car looking very tired and said,"*pant* *pant* I am *pant* *pant* here now, whew that was tiring." You sank down the seat and smiled at me, while I smiled back. Then silence came back in the limousine with all of us.

No One's POV:
After a few minutes riding in the limousine with all the vamp brothers and your sister Yui, the car stopped and you hopped out of the car and looked at the school. You looked at it and said.

Your POV:
"Wow this is a really big school guys." I looked behind me and Yui and the brothers nodded at my words, but then I heard someone squealing and said,"OH MY GOD ITS (Y/N) KOMORI." I looked to my left and there are a bunch of girls shouting my name, also they said,"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" I smiled at them and they squealed more then one of them walked up to me and said,"Hello my name is Yuzu I am an absolute big fan of yours, can I please have your autograph." I smiled at her and nodded I then gave her my signature and she hugged me and walked away, she walked up to her friends and they smiled so much that they said,"I want her autograph too."

So now her friends walked up to me, one more step Subaru walked up in front of me and said to the girls,"Leave her alone girls." The girls nodded and walked away I then said to him,"Thank you Subaru I really appreciated it." I smiled at him sweetly but he only said,"Tch why would I protect you anyways your nothing but Yui's sister." After that he walked away to his class. I turned to Reiji and he said that I will be class with Yui, Shu and Subaru. I nodded Yui walked up to me and said.