Just Hanging Out

***********************
Skipped to the weekend
***********************
No One's POV:
Sleeping, just sleeping on your comfy bed no one interrupting your beauty sleep but then a thump was heard you got up and saw Yui looking very excited while jumping on your bed non-stop, you grabbed her by the hand to stop her jumping up and down on your bed. You smiled at her so much that your cheeks started to hurt.

Yui's POV:
I stopped jumping (Y/N)'s bed and smiled at her and laughed, "Hey  there Sis, how did you sleep?" She pretend to sulk and plopped herself back to bed and covered her eyes with her blanket, "Uhh it got destroyed by your jumping and it ruined my beauty sleep." I giggled, " Whoops sorry about it (Y/N) *giggle* I am just excited to go hang out with you."

Your POV:
I smiled I told Yui that I need to change into my outside clothing and she went outside, "Ok so what so I wear for the day?" I grabbed a white clothes and a cross necklace, I grabbed my Navy blue pants and my stylish shoes and grabbed my sunglasses and sapphire earrings.

Your POV:I smiled I told Yui that I need to change into my outside clothing and she went outside, "Ok so what so I wear for the day?" I grabbed a white clothes and a cross necklace, I grabbed my Navy blue pants and my stylish shoes and grabbed my ...

Once I'm done with my change I went downstairs and saw Yui at the door and smiling at me, "Ok, let's go Yui." We went outside the mansion and waved goodbye to the brothers that just went to the living room and waved back at us.

Time to hang out with Sis.

No One's POV:
You and Yui are walking around buying food and buying clothes as well. You both enjoyed each others company until then it got ruined by your annoying screaming fans that started to chase after you both like a walker (Zombie if you want to call it) you both hid at a store and lost them but still you both have a great day.

After about like 2 hours of going around the town you both walk back to the mansion and have a good laugh of random things.

Yui's POV:
"Thanks for letting me having a great day with you sis it was amazing." She smiled, "Oh don't worry about it Yui I just want to make you happy always, like what happened to you and Ayato loving each other." I blushed, "U-um j-just be q-quiet about it Sis, you're m-making me blush." She giggled, "Sorry Yui it's just that you two look so cute together." I then thanked her, and now awkward silence filled the room and I whistled, "So what now?" She shrugged, "I don't know what do you want to do?" I shrugged back then I yawned, "I'm tired (Y/N) I'll just have a quick nap ok?" She nodded and I walked to my room and sleep into a wonderful dream.

Your POV:
I watched my sister sleep she looks so happy I think she might be dreaming about a happy life with someone special, I changed into my PJ's/Nightgown and sleep into a dream that makes me melt to my bed.

***************************************************************
Hey guys this is my chapter, I hope you like it, I apologise for the slow update but here it is.

Love you all, xoxo.

From Sophia 😉😉😉💗😉😉😉