4- Change

Louisa's POV

Draco has been acting slightly different around me since the train ride here where we were in that closet together. I don't really know if it's a good or bad thing but it's just different. He still harasses me, of course, but it's not as bad and long. I feel eyes on me when I walk into the Great Hall and I look towards Malfoy and he was staring at me. He quickly looks away when I see him and I roll my eyes lightly. I walk over to Cedric and kiss the top of his head.

"Hi, love," he says smiling up at me as I sit down next to him. I smile back without saying anything as we all start eating our breakfast. "Are you okay?" Cedric asks me and I nod, smiling at him reassuringly. "I just have to use the lou," I say, standing up and walking out of the room. As I walk, I hear footsteps behind me and I figure it's just a teacher so I turn around to see that it's Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing, Draco?" I ask him and he shrugs. I roll my eyes and turn back around and continue walking to head to the dock. I hear that Draco continues to follow me but I really don't care. I get to the dock and sit at the end with my legs crossed. Draco sits down next to me.

"You followed me all the way here? There's obviously something you want to say to me," I say looking over at him slightly annoyed that he's not saying or doing anything. He leans in and presses his lips to mine softly. I feel a weird feeling in my tummy and this kiss feels completely different than it does when I kiss Cedric. Then I realize what's happening and I shove Draco off me.

"What the bloody hell are you doing!?" I shout at him and he smirks. "I know you like me," he insists and I glare at him evilly. "You wish, Malfoy. I'm dating Cedric and he will definitely be hearing about the move you just pulled on me," I explain and stand up, Draco copying me.

"Gonna run off to your boyfriend?" He mocks, emphasizing boyfriend like he always does when he talks to me about Cedric. I never understood why he says it like that but I really don't care to know. "You can't defend yourself?" He taunts more. "I can definitely protect myself, Malfoy," I test, stepping in closer to him, shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"Prove it," Draco says as he grabs my waist and tries to kiss me again. I shove him back so hard that he actually falls into the lake and I can't help but giggle a little. When he resurfaces, he looks impressed and smirks, but then he quickly turns his expression to angry and annoyed. I giggle as I run off and back to the Great Hall to finish breakfast with Cedric, deciding whether to tell him about Draco or not.

*•*•*

~Draco's POV~

She stood up and walked out of the Great Hall and before I knew it, I was up and walking after her. She turns, "what are you doing, Draco?" I shrug, not really knowing what to say and she rolls her eyes, turning back around. I continue to follow her all the way to the dock in the lake where I sit beside her.

"You followed me all the way here? There's obviously something you want to say to me," she comments and I know exactly what I wanted to say, or more like, do. I lean in and softly lay my lips on hers and within seconds she pushes me back and shouts, "what the bloody hell are you doing!?"

I was super embarrassed but she couldn't know that. "I know you like me," I smirk at her and she glares at me. Oops. I really wish she would just feel the same about me that I have come to realize I feel for her. I guess I'm gonna have to impress her and prove myself.

"You wish, Malfoy. I'm dating Cedric and he will definitely be hearing about the move you just pulled on me." Oh no, I had to think fast. What do I say? "Gonna run off to your boyfriend? You can't defend yourself?" I say and wish I hadn't. But it's probably best that I did because I can't have her know that I'm in love with her... Yet. "I can definitely protect myself, Malfoy," she retorts and it's so hot how feisty she is and how she's not even scared by me.

"Prove it," I say, grabbing her waist and leaning in to kiss her again and she shoves me into the lake. This girl really gets me going. I get to the surface and see her giggling and she walks back toward the school.

How am I going to make her fall in love with me?

*•*•*

~Louisa's POV~

"Did you get locked in the bathroom or something?" Cedric asks me, as it had been a long time since I left. I turn towards the door and see Draco walk in and I giggle some more as I see his hair is still wet. Cedric turns and sees him too and asks why I'm laughing. I shake my head and straighten my face before turning to my food and eating the rest of it.

My back was facing Draco and I could feel his eyes on me. I glanced slightly over my shoulder and his expression was incomprehensible. Dumbledore announces that we need to head to our first class. Cedric grabs my hand and we walk together for a little before we have to split and go separate ways. I go into my Defense Against the Dark Arts class and sit next to my regular partner, my friend Carolyn.

"Move," I hear a familiar deep voice demand to her and she looks up with a look of anger. I look up as well and we both see a patient but annoyed Draco staring at her. She rolls her eyes as she grabs all her stuff and walks to an open seat on the opposite side of the room.

"That was rude. What was the point of that?" I spit at Draco as he sits in the seat next to me. "She's fine in that seat," he says not really answering my question. I just roll my eyes and turn to my textbook page that I was reading.

"Why are you acting like that?" Draco asks scooting closer to me and leaning into my ear. I brush him off of me and scoot farther away. "Come on, love." He whispers in my ear that sends a chill down my spine. I close my eyes and squirm slightly in my seat, not liking the feeling he was giving me.

"Draco, please stop," I whisper back as Snape walks in the room. He walks straight to the front of the room and whips around. He looks straight at Draco and me and gives a questioning look because we were sitting together and everyone turns to us, seeing us as well then Snape looks away and moves on. Draco puts his hand on my arm and I stare at it for a minute. I then shake his hand off me and smack him with my textbook. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes but his smirk made my stomach hurt.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: don't worry her stomach pain is a good thing but she doesn't know what it means. So Draco is starting to flirt with her and stuff :) lol

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! I'm enjoying writing it!!! So please don't forget to vote and share!

Love you guys, peace out! Hugs and kisses all around xoxoxo