12- Voldemort

Louisa's POV

It's been a couple hours since I last saw Draco or Harry. I had no idea where either of them are. Right as I think about this, Voldemort and all the death eaters stand outside of the school. All us students rush out of the school and stand across from them when Voldemort shouts about Harry being dead.

We see Harry limp in Hagrid's arms and many people start screaming. Voldemort keeps going on and on before he tells us that we were entitled to him now. Draco's parents were in the front of the death eaters group and they begin to call him. "Draco, come," Narcissa says and everyone turns to look at him. He had tears brimming his eyes and he looks from side to side.

She continues to call for him and he finally walks down and heads over to them

She continues to call for him and he finally walks down and heads over to them. On his way, Voldemort hugs him and he stiffly and awkwardly stands there, not knowing what to do.

Neville steps forward, "actually it doesn't matter that Harry died tonight. We've lost other tonight. People die everyday; family, friends. But he isn't really dead; not in here," he says pointing to his chest. "Harry will always be in our hearts," he says and Voldemort laughs.

Just then Harry wakes up and him and Voldemort start fighting. I see Narcissa holding Draco's hand as she drags him away to keep him safe and Lucius follows behind them. I sadly watch them before the death eaters start battling with the students and teachers.

Soon the whole school gathers in the Great Hall. I'm sat with the Weasley's. Fred got killed and I was sobbing along with the rest of the family. Georgy was screaming and resting his head on Fred's cold chest. I was stroking his red hair with one hand and holding his left hand with my other.

Soon, Hermione brought Ron into the room who started screaming angrily about the person who killed his brother. Freddie didn't deserve to die and the rest of his family does not deserve to lose him. They already lost their house and they were just such good people, they should have the world.

I can't believe we lost him. My best friend is dead! My other best friends TWIN is dead! I can't even begin to imagine how George must be feeling right now.

*•*•*•*•*•*

~Hermione's POV~

Ron and I were sitting on the stairs and Nagini (Voldy's snake) is trying to attack us. We have the basilisk fangs so we keep trying to stab him with one but we keep missing. The Neville comes out of nowhere and stabs Nagini with the sword of Gryffindor. Nagini dies so we take that as our cue to run to the front of the school where Voldemort and Harry were still fighting.

Voldemort suddenly falls to his knees and drops his wand. He screams and before we know it, he's dead too. We defeated the most powerful wizard in the world! He was finally gone! (Not sure if this is exactly how it happened but it's close enough plus you guys know so it's fine)

We go back into the Great Hall where everyone else was and everyone calmly talks and enjoys drinks.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: I know this chapter was super super super SUPER short but I'm skipping a lot a lot of time now so i just decided to make a new chapter for it

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was super short.

There will only be a few more chapters in this I think. I'm so sorry it's gonna be super short I was hoping it would be longer but I have an idea for a new Draco story that I'm gonna write so yayayayayayay!!!! Please read that one too it would mean everything to me!

So please vote and share! Love you guys, peace out! Hugs and kisses all around xoxoxo