7- Year Six

Louisa's POV

It was finally the start of our sixth year at Hogwarts and I was feeling much better now. Though I still missed Cedric and thought about him often, it didn't distract me anymore and I got my grades back up.

Draco and I had become pretty good friends and it made my other friends a little angry. I explained that he wasn't the person they thought he was, that he was actually a good guy. But there were rumors going around about Draco being a death eater and it freaked me out a little. I decided I wouldn't bring it up for a little while.

"Louisa!" I hear a familiar, sweet voice call out to me as I enter platform 9 3/4. I smile as I turn around and see him smiling at me. I leave my cart as I run over to him and jump into his arms. "George!" I shout excitedly as he holds me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Fred and George were my best friends and I hadn't seen them in months.

"How are you, little one?" He asks, smiling at me as he puts me back down on the ground. "I'm well. Oh George, I missed you!" I say hugging him again and he chuckles as Fred runs up behind me and makes it a group hug. "Hi Freddie!" I say excitedly, turning around and hugging him tightly.

We catch up for a little before I see the tall boy out of the corner of my eye. "Boys, I'll be right back," I say as I walk over to him. "Hello Draco," I say with a calm voice, not really any emotion in it. He smirks at me. "Hello," he replies, making me smile. He opens his arms and I walk into them, wrapping my arms around his midsection.

"You grew," I say, noticing his chin easily sits on top of my head and I look up at him. He nods and I giggle. I look at the time and realize the train was to leave in two minutes so I suggest that we should get on the train and he follows me with his cart. I kiss Fred and George's cheeks before we go separate ways.

Draco and I go to the end of the train where we can sit at the booth tables and I sit by the window, him by the aisle. Another girl and boy sit on the opposite side and we talk about going back to Hogwarts.

Draco looks angry as he complains about not wanting to go back and how it was a bad excuse for a school. I hit his arm and he looks at me, "you don't mean that, Draco," I say and he just rolls his eyes, turning away. I roll my eyes as well and turn toward the window and I ignore their conversation the rest of the train ride.

When we get there, Draco lets me out of the seat and says he'll be right out. I just roll my eyes and shrug as I exit the train along with the other students.

*•*•*

~Harry's POV~

I had my cloak of invisibility on as I carefully watched Draco from the trunk bed above him. Louisa left the train and Draco said he would be out in a second. He looked directly up at where I was and shouted, "Petrificus Totalus!" Which made me fall off and harshly tumble to the ground. "Spying, are we Potter?" He growls at me and I groan, feeling the hit from my fall.

We comes over and smashed my face with his foot, "That's for my father. Have a nice trip back to London," he smirks evilly before covering me with the cloak to hide me from anybody who might pass by and leaves.

*•*•*

~Louisa's POV~

Draco comes out after a minute, huffing and puffing angrily. I sigh as I walk up to him, "Draco, what happened?" I ask and he just walks right past me. I follow behind him as he walks over to Snape, the trunks, and the carriages. We grab our things as Draco turns around and we see Harry and Luna walk up to us.

Draco makes some rude comment that I just ignore as I see that Harry's face is covered in blood. Draco grabs my arm and pulls me to the carriage that takes us to the school. He doesn't say anything the whole ride and I just roll my eyes at the way he's been acting since we boarded the train this afternoon.

"Look, I'm sorry," he says the carriage stops and we start getting out. I just nod as I take my trunk and start heading up. "Louisa, say something," he calls after me, grabbing his trunk as well and I turn around.

"I don't know what you expect me to say," I retort, then continue walking toward the familiar hallways. He sighs as he follows me and neither of us say anything else.

Everyone meets in the Great Hall, as per usual on the first day as the introduce the first years to their houses. I take a seat in between Fred and George and I look up at Draco as he walks in. He glances at me, then quickly turns away as he sits down next to Crabbe and Goyle. Professor McGonagell calls out the names one by one and we cheer as each first year is put into their house.

"Are you okay?" George asks me and I nod, glancing up at him and putting a small smile on my face. After the feast is over, I walk alone, cooling down. I hear footsteps behind me and I don't even bother to see who it is. The person steps in front of me, putting his hand on the wall to block me from moving forward.

"What's the matter?" He asks and I roll my eyes at him. "You've been acting like a jerk. What did you even do to Harry on the train?" I ask and he shakes his head. I scoff as I push him out of my way and he pulls me back, kissing me hard. I melt into the kiss and then I remember that I'm mad at him. I shove him back and he looks at me patiently.

"What are you doing?" I demand, waiting for an answer. "Please don't be mad at me, love," he pleads and I shake my head. "I love you," he whispers and I look up at him, shocked. "I love you!" He repeats, more confidently and I smile brightly as I jump up and kiss him again. He deepens the kiss and wraps his arm around my waist, putting his other hand on the wall next to my head to balance us.

"I love you too Draco," I blush, finally realizing my true feelings for this stupid boy in front of me. He smiles at me and it's the nicest smile I have ever seen in my life. Draco doesn't smile often, so when he does, it really means something. "How come it took you so long?" I ask him smiling and he chuckles lightly.

"I was scared," he admits and I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Is it true Draco?" I ask nervously and quite sadly. He looks at me questioningly before he understands what I mean. He looks down, upset and nods. He pulls his left sleeve up and shows me, tears starting to prick my eyes.

"Oh love, please don't cry. It's okay," he tries to comfort me even though I knew he was upset too. He pulls me in for another hug and I cry into his chest as I have done a few times over the years. "I'll be there for you no matter what, it'll turn out just fine. We'll turn out just fine, right?" I whisper, looking up at him and he nods, stroking my hair comfortingly.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: I feel like this chapter isn't that good but this is the second time I've written this chapter so I guess I'll just leave it. I hope you enjoy it

Please vote and share! Love you guys! Peace out, hugs and kisses all around xoxoxo