14- News

Louisa's POV

I have learned to love Draco again and I don't think we could ever be happier. We were just teenagers when we loved each other before but now we're older and it's much different. In a good way.

It's been about four and a half months since I found out I was pregnant. Draco asked me to move in with him, so I did. Currently, I'm sitting on a stool in our kitchen, drinking hot tea while reading the Daily Prophet. Nothing really interesting, I'm just killing the time as I wait for Draco to get up.

Suddenly, I feel a strong and warm pair of arms wrap around me from behind and kiss the back of my neck gently. I smile at this as I turn in my chair to look at him. His hair was all messed up and his eyes had a nice blue glow.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I say running my fingers through his hair and kissing his forehead. "Good morning gorgeous," he says smiling back at me. "How's the little kicker?" He asks putting his hand on my bump which was starting to show more. "Great! Today we need to go out and announce the news, but first we need to go find out what it is!" I say jumping up excitedly.

He chuckles at my sudden burst of energy. "Looks like someone is excited," he comments and I giggle. "I'm not the only one," I reply, holding my hand to my tummy and feel the baby kick lightly.

"Does it hurt? When it kicks?" Draco asks and I shake my head. "No, it just feels funny," I answer and he nods, starting to make his quotidian cup of coffee.

I run upstairs and shower quickly before putting on a pair of running shorts that stretch and a baggy white t-shirt. Then I put on a pair of black and white running shoes so that I'm all ready to go. I go back downstairs to see Draco cleaning up some dishes he must've used and I slap his bum. He jumps and spins around, "hey!"

"Go get ready or you're not gonna know what the gender of your baby is!" I demand, trying hard to keep a straight face. "Alright, alright. Geez you're crazy, my love," he says kissing my cheek and walking up the stairs. I go out onto the patio and sit in a chair, soaking in the cool and fresh air.

After a few minutes, Draco comes out and tells me he's ready to go. "Okay," I stand up and grab his hand as we apparate to the doctors office. We wait for a few moments before we go in and she has me lie down on the bed. She puts the cold gel on my tummy and starts rubbing the wand thing around.

Draco and I look at the screen and listen closely as she points to things and tells us all about what's going on with the baby and the health stats. "Would you guys like to know the gender of your baby?" She asks turning to us and smiling. Draco and I exchange looks before nodding and smiling back at her.

"So your baby is a..." She tells us and we burst with excitement. I can't believe we're having our own little Beckham-Malfoy baby.

*•*•*

We are at the little cafe in Hogsmeade that Draco and I chatted in when we first saw each other a few months ago. We sent out word for all our friends and family to come here so we could tell them some big news. We are waiting for the last person when, just then, he shows up. It was Harry Potter.

"So you are probably wondering why we asked you guys to come here today," I say glancing between Draco and everyone else who was standing in front of us. They nod and mumble things back and I smile. "Well, Draco and I are finally together... And we're having a baby!" I say lifting my shirt to show off my lovely baby bump. They all exclaim with excitement and both Narcissa and my mom both slip a tear or two.

"Is it a boy or a girl!?" George shouts to us and we smile brightly. "It's a... Girl!" Draco says smiling brightly as he rests his left hand on my tummy and his right hand on the small of my back. Everyone congratulates us and gives us hugs. Then we all spend the rest of the day hanging out and chatting in that little cafe.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: yayayay they're having a baby girl and I already have her name picked out!!! This chapter was a little short and I'm skipping time again lol

But anywho, vote and share please please please! I love you guys, peace out! Hugs and kisses all around xoxoxo