5- Fight

Louisa's POV

During lunch, I looked over at Draco and he smirked at me. I turned quickly around to hide my blush from him and I see Cedric watching me. "What's going on with you and Malfoy?" He asks with a hint of jealousy and annoyance in his voice. "Nothing, Cedric. I hate his guts, you know that. He keeps pestering me," I explain to him and he rolls his eyes, not believing me.

"Harry, Hermione, and Ron were talking about how you and Draco were sitting together today in Defense Against the Dark Arts. And a couple weeks ago, you giggled when he walked in with his hair all wet. Obviously you know why his hair was wet," Cedric says and I sigh. "I pushed him into the lake because he kept trying to kiss me. I didn't tell you before because I didn't want you to get mad," I say knowing it sounds bad but hoping he won't get mad.

"You should've told me," he says rolling his eyes and standing up, walking out of the Great Hall. I call after him and chase him out of the room. "Cedric! Please, wait!" I shout and he finally faces me again. "What is there to wait for?" He asks annoyed.

"Cedric, I'm in love with you! I would never do anything with Draco, ever!" I defend, tears starting to fall down my cheeks. "I'll believe that when I see it," he says, walking towards the staircase to go to the Gryffindor common room. I lean against the wall and fall to the ground, putting my knees to my chest and my head in my hands, starting to sob.

"Louisa?" A voice shyly whispered and I immediately slapped him. "This is your fault, Draco! Leave me alone!" I shout at him, but he stays there. "Go away!" I scream louder, more desperate. He sits beside me and pulls me into him. My first thought is to push him away and leave but I was just so vulnerable right now and all I needed was a hug so I smuggled into his chest and sobbed.

*•*•*

~Draco's POV~

"Go away!" She screamed at me and my heart broke a little, seeing her so sad. I knew then that I would never let her get hurt again, especially not by me. I pull her into me, comforting her and I expect her to shove me back but she just snuggles into my chest and cries. I stroke her hair gently and try my best to make her feel better.

"He's not worth this, Louisa. You're too good for him," I whisper to her and she backs up. Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"For your information, Draco, I was in love with that boy and it's all your fault he broke up with me!" She yells angrily before she walks out the doors into the rain. I knew exactly where she was going, so I followed many steps behind her. She went straight to the end of the dock and took off her shoes and socks, putting her feet in the water. I stand at the other end of the dock, leaning up against the tall gate, just watching her.

*•*•*

~Cedric's POV~

I knew immediately after I broke up with her that I shouldn't have but it was too late. I had already started walking away and my body wouldn't stop. My brain finally won the battle against my legs and I turned back around to see her sobbing on the floor. I was about to walk out and beg for forgiveness when I see Draco sit down next to her and pull her into his side. She hugs him tightly and cries into him.

"He's not worth this, Louisa. You're too good for him," I hear Malfoy faintly say to her and I angrily walk to the place I was originally heading, Gryffindor common room. I was done with Draco and his crap. Of course he was luring Louisa into him with his stupid bad boy act. It definitely wasn't fooling me.

*•*•*•*•*•*

I'm gonna skip ahead to when they call out the champions for te Triwizard Tournament in their fourth year.

Louisa's POV

"And from Hogwarts, Gryffindor Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore says and I look over at him to see him looking proud. He glances over at me and when we make eye contact, his eyes go sad. He still wouldn't talk to me but maybe he would if I went up to him after we all leave the Great Hall. Dumbledore then clears his throat and the Goblet of Fire shoots out another name. "Harry Potter?" He reads questioningly and bewildered. Then he grows angry and shouts Harry's name again. Everyone stares in complete shock as Harry slowly goes up to the stage. I see Cedric leave and I run after him.

"Hey!" I call after him and he turns around, looking at me. "Can we start over, please?" I ask desperately and he nods lightly. I take a sigh of relief before I say, "congratulations for making it into the Triwizard tournament! I'm Louisa Beckham," I stick out my hand for him to shake and he chuckles remembering that that's almost exactly the way we met three years ago. He grabs my hand and harshly pulls me into him and kisses me passionately, wrapping his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. I smile into the kiss and giggle, feeling at home again. I really missed him.

"I missed you," he says, speaking my thoughts and I blush. "I missed you too, Cedric," I reply pecking his lips lightly once more. He grabs my hand and we walk together through the school that has become our home over the years.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: I know this chapter is a little shorter than the others but it's getting to the good stuff so I'm just getting ready. Yay I'm so excited for the rest of this storyyyyyyy hahaha

Anyways love you guys! Please vote and share! Peace out, hugs and kisses all around xoxoxo