15- A Girl... ?

Louisa's POV

It's now been almost three years and our baby girl is amazing. She's so beautiful and outgoing. She loves to sing and dance around the house. We couldn't have asked for a better child than our little Rosalyn. (Pronounced Roz-uh-lyn)

Draco picked the name at the wedding and I absolutely loved it and when I first saw her precious face, I knew that was the perfect name for her. Elegant and glamorous, yet mature and proper.

We could already notice her powers starting to develop and we couldn't wait to help teach her how to use them and control them. Talking about teaching about magic, I also got a job at Hogwarts! I teach potions so when our babies go there, I will be able to keep an eye on them and have them in my class!

So onto bigger news: we are having another baby! And it's a boy this time! I hope he's just as handsome as his daddy, but I'm sure he will be. He's due in just a few weeks and I can really feel it coming on soon.

"Mommy!" Rosalyn shouts for me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes, love?" I answer and she tells me to watch her as she does a little dance. "That was amazing, Rosa," I say pulling her over to me and kissing her head. Draco was at work at the wand shop when suddenly the fireplace lights up green.

"Daddy!" Rosalyn runs over to the fireplace as Draco emerges and jumps into his arms. He kisses her head happily as she hugs him. I smile brightly as I watch them and he comes over to me, placing a kiss on my head as well. "Hello my beautiful ladies. How is everyone?" He asks making Rosalyn giggle and I tell him that I've been making dinner and it should be ready shortly. He smiles and nods as he sets Rosalyn down and gives her a small box.

"What's in it?" She asks looking up at him and he just smiles and tells her to open it. She opens the box and sees its a big necklace with a golden snitch on it. She smiles brightly and thanks him as she throws it on and it almost reached her knees cause it's so big and she's so little. "It's your gold luck charm," he informs her and she nods and smiles. He looks at me and winks as I blush over at the two of them.

Abruptly, I feel my water break and I start shouting for Draco to take me to the hospital. He knows exactly what's happening so he grabs both mine and Rosalyn's hand and apparates. They immediately take me to a room and get everything situated. Draco takes Rosa out of the room while I take off my clothes to put on the hospital gown and sit on the weirdly shaped bed, ready to give birth yet again.

It takes a few hours but I finally get to hold my baby boy. Rosa and Draco come into the room. She climbs on the bed with me and Draco watches us three lovingly. This is a beautiful family and I don't know how I ever got so lucky. I got my tubes tied so baby boy is our last child but these two are just fine for me.

Draco holds him and smiles brightly. "I have a name," I say looking up at Draco and he looks back. "What is it?"

"Scorpius," I answer and he smiles even brighter, undoubtedly loving the name I chose. He kisses little Scorpius' head before gently handing him back to me where I help Rosalyn hold her new baby brother.

*•*•*•*•*•*

~11 years later~

"What if I'm sorted into Ravenclaw like mom was?" Scorpius asks worriedly and Draco shakes his head. "Son, even if you do, there's nothing wrong with that. Your mother is a wonderful wizard and you will be too, no matter what house you're in." Draco messes with Scorpius hair and he whines lightly, fixing it.

"Come on, Scornado," Rosalyn says, calling him the nickname we gave him when he was little cause all he ever did was make messes. "Hold on a second, kicker," I say, calling her by her nickname and pulling her back over to us. "I know you're excited because it's your fourth year and you miss your friends but your brother is nervous so you need to help him out," I explain to her and she nods.

"Scorpius, this year is the Triwizard tournament that mom always told us about from her fourth year! Wouldn't it be so cool to watch all the tasks they're given?" She asks trying to make him feel more at ease. He nods and finally grabs hold of her hand.

We all hug and kiss Draco before boarding the train and heading off to Hogwarts, School of Wizardry and Witchcraft.