11- Year Seven

Louisa's POV

It's my last year at Hogwarts and honestly, I don't want to go. Snape was pronounced Headmaster and it was basically like a prison to be here. Everything was to a perfect schedule and we had to walk as if we were in the military.

The golden trio weren't here; they were out hunting horcruxes. They wrote to me every few days informing me of what was happening with them. I was hardly allowed to even speak with the twins because you had to stay with your house. I was scared.

Today I got a letter from Hermione telling me that they found the sword of Gryffindor which they could use to destroy the horcruxes. She also told me how they were looking for the Deathly Hallows; the cloak of invisibility, the elder wand, and the resurrection stone.

I knew they were in danger but they were capable. They already destroyed one horcrux and they were on the move to find the next one. I also wondered about Draco. I wondered if he was okay and when I would see him again.

*•*•*

~Hermione's POV~

We found the sword of Gryffindor and destroyed the first horcrux. Harry and I were keeping track of all our clues that would lead us to the next one. I was reading through all our stuff when Harry comes over and sits next to me. "We need to go to Godric's Hollow," he says and I turn to him, shocked.

"No Harry, we can't. You-know-who will expect that to be the first place you would go. It's too dangerous," I protest and he explains that it's the only idea he has on where the next horcrux could be.

Before I knew it, we were there and we were in the cemetery. Harry was looking at his parents tombstone so I rest my head on his shoulder comfortingly. After he's ready, we head to the street where we stop in front of his old house. He stares at it for a moment before a woman basically appears next to him. He immediately knows who she is.

We go into our house and she makes us hot tea and Harry asks her many questions before she leads us upstairs. Harry goes into a room with her and I open the many doors in the hallway, looking in the dark rooms. I hear banging and whizzing and Harry is shouting.

I worriedly rush into the room he was in and see that the lady wasn't there but there was a giant snake trying to attack Harry. I help him fight her off before we get what we needed and leave.

*•*•*

~Louisa's POV~ *time skip to Deathly Hallows part 2*

All the students were in a secret room for a while, hiding from Snape when Neville appears. "I brought you all a present," he claims excitedly. We all look up at him and behind him emerges Harry, Ron and Hermione.

I'm the first time jump up and shout to them but then everyone copies my actions so they didn't really notice me specifically. They hug everyone and explain what's happened. Harry asks us if we'll help him find the last horcrux and of course we all do because we'll always be on their side.

He tells us what we have to do before Ginny walks up and distracts him. They really were in love; I don't know why they haven't started dating yet. Then Ginny tells us that Snape has ordered everyone to the Great Hall. We leave the secret room and head their in our robes and marching formation.

Harry, Hermione, Ron put on their robes and hide in the midst of everyone as we stand in straight lines the way Snape makes us. "I know you have all of Harry return. If any of you have seen him or helped him, step forward now because it will have serious consequences if you have had anything to do with him." He waits for someone to step up but no one does. Until Harry himself steps out and it all happens so fast where they're fighting. Snape then vanishes and McGonagall tells Harry that she will do anything he asks of her.

Everyone suddenly hears a loud and powerful masculine voice, "you have an hour to hand Harry over to me." It was you-know-who. Everyone nervously looked at Harry before McGonagall steps up to him. "Give me as much time as you can get me," Harry orders and she is off.

She starts ordering everyone specifics jobs and places to be as I watch Harry walk out of the room in a hurry. Luna runs after him and stops him on the stairs before explaining something to him.

I follow Luna and Harry and as they talk, I stand there and watch all the teachers create a force field around the whole school through the window. Then Luna goes down the stairs and Harry is racing up once again so I chase after him.

He goes to the dungeons where he needed to talk to Rowena Ravenclaw. After yelling at each other a little, she gives him a little riddle to help him find the last horcrux. I follow him to the library where he opens the box and pulls out a bird like silver thing with a blue gem in the centre.

"What brings you here, Potter?" I hear a very familiar voice say. It couldn't be... Draco? What? "I could ask you the same thing, Malfoy," Harry replies as we both turn toward where the voice came from. It really was Draco. Goyle and Blaise were standing on each of his sides and they all had their wands pointed at us. Draco looks at me and his expression changes until he looks back at Harry.

"I believe you have something of mine, and I would like it back," Draco states talking about his wand which Harry currently had in his possession. "It looks like you already have one," Harry replies and Draco looks at the wand that was in his hand.

"It's my mother's and although it is a very powerful wand, it doesn't understand me, you know?" Then Goyle buds in, "Come on Draco, don't be a prat."

"Expelliarmus!" A voice calls from behind us and disarms Draco. Draco and the boys run off as Harry and I turn to see Hermione and Ron. We smile at them before Hermione points to the other side of the room again. A fire was starting and it was spreading quickly. It was coming right at us!

We run the opposite way but it follows us. It was about to hit us before Harry rebounds it and Ron falls over. He bumps into some brooms and hands one to each of us. We begin to fly above the fire and pass by Draco and Blaise hanging off a tall pile of books.

"We can't just leave them here!" Harry says and I agree. We begin to turn our brooms around as Ron shouts, "if we get killed by getting them, that's on you."

I grab Draco's hand and pull him on the back of my broom and Harry grabs Blaise. Hermione and Ron are flying in front of us making a path through the fire as we head toward the door to get out. We all tumble to the ground when we get out and Harry shuts the door quickly to contain the fire.

All of them run away but Draco and I just stand there, staring at each other. "What are you doing back?" I ask and Draco just pulls me harshly into him by my waist and roughly presses his lips to mine. I melt into the kiss a little and our lips move in sync.

I couldn't believe it has been almost a whole year since I last saw him and this is what had to happen. All too fast, the kiss is over and I'm watching Draco walk away. "Draco!" I call after him but he ignores it and continues walking. I stand there for a moment before remembering we're in a war and I urgently run to the front of the school.