Paparazzi

Author's Note:
Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated, I've just been getting adjusted to school lately. But here's a short little chapter to make up for the time I've been missing! Next chapter will be SO much better, I promise you that. Thanks for reading and commenting, and leaving feedback! You guys are so sweet and freaking hilarious! Much love! Enjoy!
________________________________

Justin's POV

"Look at my mans, getting all ready for his date." Maejor teased as he came up from behind me and shook my shoulders.

"Man, chill." I laughed as I ran some hair product through my hair. I've been looking at myself in the mirror for over ten minutes now. "It's not a date. We're just going out together."

"Same damn thing." Maejor laughed.

"Yo, Justin. You see what's going down on Twitter right now?" Za mentioned.

"Nah, I haven't been on all day. What is it?" I asked, walking back into my room. I wiped my hands off on a towel to get the excess product off.

Za moved himself at the edge of my bed and read a tweet out loud. "Selena Gomez crumpling a sign that says 'Marry Justin, Please.'"

He then shows me the video.

It was her approaching the fan, motioning her to give her the sign she was holding. She then grabbed it, crumpled it up, and threw it off to the side.

"Man, get that shit out my face." I sucked my teeth.

"Yeah, Jelena's trending again too." Maejor said.

What the hell? I've moved on. Selena's moved on. Obviously. Why can't everyone else? That relationship ended two years ago. I was so over it.

"Ain't it funny how Jelena's trending and you're about to go out with Vivian?" Za snickered.

"Hilarious." I said sarcastically. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and quickly texted Vivan.

Ayyy you ;) almost ready?

Vivian 😜: Yeah! See you soon.

"Where you guys going anyway?" Za asked.

"We're just going to see a movie, nothing big." I shrugged, focusing myself back in the mirror.

"You bringing her here afterwards?" Maejor asked.

I licked my lips and smirked. "We'll see."

"Ahhhhh shit!" They both laughed.

"Alright," I sighed, rushing myself out of the bathroom. "I gotta go." I quickly looked around the room for my car keys, and left as soon as possible.

As I left my neighborhood, there were already paparazzi waiting at the entrance gate. I swear these guys wait here 24/7 just catch a glimpse of me. Why the hell does security let them camp out here anyway?

I honked the horn for them to get out of my way. They were all crowded in front of the gate trying to get a picture.

"C'mon guys, I've got somewhere to be!" I yelled out the window, frustrated.

"Where you going, Justin? Going on a date? Going to see Hailey? Going to go catch up with Selena?!"

I flicked them off before I drove out of the neighborhood.

Since my car had Bluetooth, I commanded it to call Vivian.

"Call Vivian." I said aloud.