Unexpected Call

Justin Bieber and Vivian Faye: Back Together?

SPOTTED— Justin and Vivian were just recently caught hanging out together again in Soho! Sources say they couldn't stop smiling and laughing with each other, and even had a little bit of fun by running away from paps hand in hand! Is it official? Are the two obvious love birds now a couple?

twitter

@justinbieber: Happy new year...have a strong feeling this is going to be a good one ❤️

@VivianFaye liked your tweet!

@justybiebs98: omg Justin just confirmed Jivian in a single tweet

@Jivian4ever: MY HEART IS SO HAPPY! JIVIAN IS BACK! YES! NOW GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES

@vivianfan32: justin is just going to break vivian's heart and we all know it...smh

@justinsbabygrill: do people who didn't think jivian would return have rights? be honest #JivianForever

@selenator677: @justinsbabygrill Jivian isn't real. Jelena will be back before you know it.

@cutiejustinb: can someone check on Hailey?

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to the mixed smells of fresh coffee and cooked bacon coming through Vivian's bedroom.

I sat up in her bed, and rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair a bit. I looked to my side to see Viv wasn't there.

I grinned. Was she cooking breakfast for me?

I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed towards the kitchen. She was at the stove, flipping pancakes from the pan onto a plate beside her.

I snuck up from behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. "Good morning." I kiss her neck.

She smiles and looks back to kiss my cheek. "Morning, sleepy head."

I steal a piece of bacon from the plate and made my way to pour myself a cup of coffee. "Damn, I wanted to be the cute, romantic one and cook you breakfast first thing in the morning." I joke.

She laughs and turns the stove off. "Guess I beat you to it." She hands me my plate of food and takes her's to the living room.

"Did you see we were trending number one on twitter last night?" She giggles.

I follow and sit next to her on the couch. "Really? How many people did we piss off?" I laugh.

"I honestly don't care. I'm learning not to pay attention to what everyone else says or think." She leans over to me and kisses me, and I smile so hard that my cheeks hurt.