Gym Sesh

Vivian's P.O.V

"Ya know, my personal trainer would be so proud of me for going to the gym on my own." I laughed, as I held the door open for Justin as we entered my apartment building's personal gym.

He threw his sweat towel over his shoulder. "Is that so?" He chuckled.

I walked over to the pull-up bar. "Mhmm, check this out." I jumped up, holding onto the bar, and pulled myself up about fifteen times.

Justin slowly clapped as he watched. "Impressive."

"Thanks, I've been really pushing myself." I smiled proudly, letting go of the bar.

"Yeah, maybe a little too much." He said.

I walked over to the treadmill and started to mess with the settings. "What do you mean?"

He followed me, and stood in front of the machine facing me. "Two sessions in one day is a little unnecessary, don't you think?"

I started off at a steady, slow pace and began to watch. "Two's better than one."

He pressed his lips together, and walked towards the bench press. "Come spot me."

"I just got on the treadmill. Wait a few minutes."

Ignoring what I said, he started to put on some pretty heavy weights on each end of the bar, and continued to lie down on the bench.

"Justin, I said wait."

Pretending not hear me, he adjusted his hands onto the bar and lifted it with a loud grunt. Before he could even breath out, the bar slammed into his chest and toppled over onto the side.

I quickly hopped off the treadmill and ran towards him. The weights slid off the bar, and I lifted it off of him. "I told you to wait, idiot!"

He smirked a bit, and sat up. "My hero." He said, wrapping his arm around my neck forcing me to kiss him.

I punched his chest, and pulled away from him. "You asshole, I thought you really hurt yourself!"

"Why don't you fight me about in the sauna, and we can sweat it out." He smiled, biting his lip kissing my neck.

"Come on, please take this seriously!" I laughed blocking my neck with my shoulder, as it began to tickle. "You said you'd workout with me."

"That is a workout." He laughed.

"Justin, I've got to lose at least another-

He grabbed my hand and held it in his. "You don't have to lose anything, Viv. You've been working so hard for the past few months, you look great. Give yourself a break. Stop worrying so much."

"I just want to look as good as everyone else. As good as Bella, Gigi, Barbara, Hailey..." I trailed off.

He scoffed. "Really, Viv? You shit on all of them."

"Says the guy who's hooked up with two out of four. You obviously have a type."

"Excuse me?" He frowned.

"Nothing, it's just- nothing. I'd just really would like to get this out of the way. After this, I'll feel amazing." I said, walking back towards the treadmill.

"Viv, have you even eaten in the past few hours?" He asked.

"Yeah." I lied. I turned the machine back on.

"Have you eaten dinner?"

I turned the treadmill on to a higher speed, so the machine would drown out his questions.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker that was set in the gym, and played Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez on full volume.

"Alright, whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Now you're just in a mood. Call me whenever you feel amazing after you're stupid fucking workout."

I watched through the mirrors on the wall as he pushed the doors open with a full force exiting the gym, making it known he was upset.

I wasn't going to let anything distract me. Not even Justin. I've set a goal, and I'm going to make it. Whether I do it on my own, or not.