Kells

Vivian's P

Vivian's P.O.V

"Guys...guess who I'm with today." I point the Snapchat camera to Kells, also known as Machine Gun Kelly.

He holds up a middle finger and sticks out his tongue. I just shake my head and laugh and post the video to my Snapchat story.

"People are going to be pissed that you're with me right now." He says.

"Why do you say that?" I laugh.

Kells and I were having sushi, a casual dinner with each other at his studio. Kells and his management team had recently reached out to Rowen and I asking if I'd be interest in playing a love interest in his music video for his new song "Let You Go".

"People hate me." He chuckled. He shoved a spicy tuna roll in his mouth with his chopsticks. "They love Justin Bieber though."

I tensed up hearing Justin's name.

"What does he have to do with anything?" I asked.

"You guys were dating, right?" He asks.

I sat quiet.

"Or just fucking?" He asks again.

I sigh and wave my hand in the air. "That's all irrelevant now."

He leans back in his chair and lights up a blunt that he pulled out of nowhere. "Good. A pretty girl like you doesn't need to be messing around a sugar, bubblegum pop star like Justin Bieber." He laughs. He inhales deeply, and exhales by showing off a French inhale.

Kells was attractive

Kells was attractive. There was just something about him; he had this bad-boy vibe to him. It felt as if you weren't supposed to be around him, but it was a rush doing so.

I leaned my elbows on the table and had my hand under my chin. "So what is it that I need?" I chuckle.

He inhales again and examines the blunt. "Well," he smirks. "I can certainly show you if you want me to."

My cheeks get a little too red and I change the subject before it could get any worse. "So what are your plans for New Years?"

He shrugs. "I think homegirl Kendall Jenner's throwing some shindig at her place. I got invited so I was thinking that was the move. What are you getting into?"

"I was just planning to watch the ball drop on TV at home." I laugh, slightly embarrassed that my plans weren't as extravagant as his. Invited to a party by Kendall Jenner? Wow.

He looks me up and down and licks his lips. "How about you be my plus one?"

I hold back from dropping my jaw. "What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah," He kicks his feet up on the table. "Let's go to the party together."

"Um, yeah definitely." My face lights up with a smile.

Holy shit. I was going to Kendall Jenner's New Years party.

"Cool. I'll text you the details. Then we can figure out how we're gonna shoot this music video."

"That sounds...awesome. Wow, okay." I said still in disbelief.

He smiles and winks at me. "Alright, let's get out of here before it gets too late."

twitter

@bieberlover247: OMG so Justin is back with Hailey and Vivian was seen with MGK!! THEY ARE OFFICIALLY OVER

@justinbieberrfan: Justin gave Vivian her 15 min of fame but that wasn't enough...so she hops on MGK's dick too LOL

@vivianisqueen: I'm sick of seeing beliebers hating on Vivian as if it weren't so obvious that Justin wanted Vivian!! Vivian didn't want him!!

@jaileyforever34: we all knew Justin would run back to Hailey! VIVIAN'S CAREER FELL AS HARD AS SHE DID ON THE RUNWAY.

@ashleybieberrr: i can't believe vivian is out with machine gun kelly EWWWW