It's Over

Author's Note:

Oh my gosh! Congratulations to Justin and Hailey on their marriage! So happy for the both of them! I'm not sure if it's appropriate to write a fanfic about a married man...but the show must go on, right?
_______________________________

Vivian's P.O.V

I ran towards backstage with my hands clenched over my stomach. Everything was blur at the moment, but I was trying to find the nearest exit.

"Vivian, are you okay?" I faintly hear Bella ask. She tries to grab my arm to stop me, but I push her aside.

The minute I saw a red, glowing exit sign, I made a run for it. Without even knowing I was crying, I wiped the tears which smudged the makeup from my face and swung the door open to step outside.

I slammed the door shut, and sat outside of the building and sobbed to myself. I slid down the wall and buried my face into my knees and let it all out. Tonight was a disaster...

I heard the door swing open. I looked up to see Justin in a frantic.

"Vivian

"Vivian..." He says almost out of breath, as if he's been running.

"Leave me alone, Justin." I cry, burying my face back into my knees.

He crouched down, and placed his hand on my back and starts rubbing it.

"Viv, people are going to forget about this-

I quickly stood up, and pushed his hand away from me. "Why are you even here?!" I question, raising my voice.

He frowns and stands up also. "I'm here for you, obviously."

"When I specifically told you not to be? Justin, I didn't want you here!" I yell.

He pulls me in for a hug. "Come here, you're overreacting about all of this."

I aggressively push him away from me again. "I'm not overreacting, dammit! My career is over!"

"Viv, no it's not, I promise you. I can help you get through this!"

I scoffed and roll my eyes, with tears still streaming down them. "Of fucking course you can because that's what you're known for, right?"

"What are you saying right now?" He crosses his arms.

"You're Justin Bieber, for Christ's sake. You're known for taking these upcoming models, screwing them until they make a name for themselves, and guess who gets all the credit for it? You do. You're just every little model's big, fucking hero, aren't you? And I was just another little project of yours, right?"

Justin just stood there, with his tongue pressed against his cheek. He looked down at his feet and shook his head.

"Tell me I'm wrong!" I say.

"So that's what you really think of me?" He asks.

"That's what everyone thinks of you!" I snap at him. "Why do you think Rowen was so pushy with us being together?!"

"Fuck, why do you always care what other people think?! What other people want for you?!" He raises his voice, matching my tone. "You're an adult, Viv! Make your own choices!"

I know what he was saying had truth to it, but I didn't want to hear it. "Just leave already." I mumble, brushing past him.

"You're just upset right now, Vivian. You're taking this all out on me." He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an envelope. "I got you something."

I stop in my tracks, and I was hesitant to take it. I look at the envelope, then look back at him.

"Two tickets to the Caribbean islands. Let's just escape this whole mess." He says.

I scoff and shake my head. "No. Absolutely not. This is exactly what you do with all your little model girlfriends. I refuse to be another one of them." I open the door and make my way back into the building.

I can hear Justin following from behind me. "Are you serious, Viv?"

I ignore him and keep walking.

"Vivian, talk to me!" He grabs my arm and turns me around to face him.

"It's done, Justin! I'm done! I'm done with everything. With modeling, with fighting, with-

"With me?" He questions.

I looked into his saddening eyes and pressed my lips together.

I looked around backstage and the models were trying not to be too obvious that they were listening, but I knew they all were.

I couldn't continue the show for them.

I looked back up at Justin. "We never really started in the first place." I say quietly.

I released myself from his grip and made my way to go find Rowen and my mother.