Hurt

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin, where's Vivian? Does this mean you two are over?"

"How does Vivian feel about you being out with Hailey?"

"Any comments on Vivian's tragic fall at the Armani fashion show?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at the paps.

"Come on guys, seriously? Can I just walk with my friend in peace without you guys harassing me with bullshit?" I said beginning to feel fed up.

"Sorry, Justin. Your fans are wondering-

"I get that." I interrupted. "There's just some things I'd like to keep private, and I need everyone to respect that. Have a blessed day." I said. I grabbed Hailey's hand and walked ahead of them.

Hailey and I put all of our bags from shopping the backseat of my car, and headed back to my place.

I canceled the trip to the Caribbean since Vivian had called a quits. I thought about taking Hailey instead, but even she said that would be poor taste.

Even though I thought I'd lost Hailey for good, I'd recently got back in touch with her. She's been very supportive and there to help me through these tough times, like always.

I wasn't going to lie. I was pretty hurt. I missed Vivian.

Paps had even caught a picture of me stressing over her not too long ago

Hailey and I were chilling on my bed, scrolling through social media on our phones and what not. First thing I did was go on all of Vivian's profiles.

 First thing I did was go on all of Vivian's profiles

I stared at her in awe. She was unbelievably stunning. I wish she would just talk to me.

"Want to order in some Chinese food?" Hailey spoke up.

I quickly closed out of Vivian's profile before Hails could see that I was stalking her.

"Um...I'm not hungry, but you can go ahead." I tell her.

I feel her fingers begin to run through my hair. "You haven't ate all day."

I sit up and shrug. "I haven't had an appetite."

Hailey scoots closer to me and starts rubbing her hands down my back.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

I nod my head.

She sets her chin on my shoulder and looks up at me. She then begins to kiss my jawline softly, and down to my neck.

"Hailey, please..." I move away from her. "I just need a friend right now."

She sits there awkwardly, and her cheeks are red. "Just a friend. Right."

"I'm sorry, I'm just-

"No, it's fine." She stops me. "You don't have to explain yourself."

It was weird. Any other time I would've probably given into her. I could tell this was different.

Hailey gets off the bed and gathers her stuff. "Anyway, I have to get going. I have a shoot tomorrow and I have to be up early. I'll see you later, Justin."

She shuts my bedroom door as she leaves. I fall back on my bed and sighed. God, that was awkward.

I unlock my phone and log into my private Snapchat just to get a peak at Vivian's story for the day.

"Guys...guess who I'm with today." She says as she slowly pans the camera from her to another guy.

The guy stood tall, with his shirt off. The first thing I noticed was how he was covered in tattoos.

I sat up and stared at the dude closer.

Machine Gun Kelly? What the hell was she doing with that punk?