meeting him

Dedicated to :PixiePuffs

It was a normal day, nothing like flowers were blooming or other crappy things , just the usual day. I was on my way to school. I was sitting in the black SUV car of my big brother, a stupid, overprotective, clingy, I can't find words to praise him more, hot guy named Damien.

Arriving in front of the school gate, I spotted my best friend, Adam. As I was about to get off the car, my moron-brother, yanked me hard and kissed me. My face heated up as he closed the door, waving his hand, smiling like an idiot and shouting a good day on my face.

I quickly rubbed my cheek to forget about it. I returned my gaze towards Adam as he opened his arms for a hug. I jumped in his muscular arms and smiled. Adam and I had been friend since long before I could even remember. He was one of the rare person around me who was normal; normal in a sense that you'll soon discover.

We walked in our classroom and the first thing that we all did was, wait for the bell to ring. The day went by calmly, a few students getting scolded, a few teachers getting pranked on and a few guys bullied. Now was lunch time, but talking about bully, one of my worst, not only mine, fear, a monster was approaching me. That monster was Dexter, the school's bully.

I looked left and right for help but no one was crazy enough to help me. The look on Dexter 's face said that he was pissed, why? No one knew.
I hurriedly took my phone and taxes Adam, probably the only one who could stand in front of Dexter. My inner soul screamed to me to run away but I was cornered by Dexter's followers . I was abruptly grabbed by the collar and I felt my body being lifted from the floor.

Unfortunately, my whatever, came out and I actually grinned at my bully. That made him snap as he pushed me on the locker, by body crashed on it as a piercing pain ran through my back. Moments after, another pain was felt on my face as the monster had punched me. Blood, trickled down my nose, telling me that my nose was broken. I tries to kick him and succeeded kicking him in the stomach as he released me. I was about to take to my heels when I saw another punch coming. I closed my eyes, mentally preparing for another painful fist but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see a hot, sexy, handsome, student?

The student had Dexter 's wrist on his hand like nothing. That pissed the bully but surely surprised him. Till now only Adam had been able to do that. Dex tried to pull away but couldn't. He swung his other arm at his opponent but the hottie dodged it and back kicked him in his leg. Dex fell in front of me with a thud. I watched as the hottie emotionlessly punched Dex, once he was up. Dex scurried away like frightened rat. He crossed ways with Adam who was entering through the same door as Dex. Everyone, like me was dumbfounded. Silence reigned.

"Thanks! "I finally said
"Hmm"the guy hummed before completely ignoring me and looking at what I guess was his locker.

Their was this strange aura he was emitting and the weird, attractive feeling that I was getting from him.

"Thanks for saving my friend. "Adam said to the guy after a student had told him what had happened. Adam had been quiet amused to see Dexter's scared face.
The hottie replied nonchalantly, " tell your girl, "he pointed at me, "to protect himself better. "
Then, he turned to his heels and left.

This guy was so rude! This was what people say first impression!

(Time skip)
I hugged my mom who was waiting for me in the garden. She was a woman that looked in her thirties but her actual age was a few hundred years. As you might or might not have guessed, I had a family of supernaturals: my father, a high ranked demon, my mom, a pureblood vampire ,my brother, a powerful demon -vampire and me, the adopted child, a mere demon with no power at all. My parents told me that once, my brother found me when our dog started scratching a box at night, in the forest. When my brother opened it, he saw me and took me home and...

A servant, Sarah, brought us some tea and cakes. While I was eating, my mom smiled and told me, "we're receiving a very important guest tonight. "

"Can I just stay in my room? "I cut her.

"No, the guests will be here for your father's birthday !"Saying that my mom left from there at vampire speed, leaving me annoyed. I hate to go to parties like that.

(Another time skip)
At midnight, I was awoken from my sleep by my brother as he told me to get dressed. He looked serious which was weird. I quickly dressed under the perverted eyes of my brother. Damien was acting weird, why?
Before exiting the room, Damien pinned me on the door. His eyes were dark.

"D-Damien what are you doing? "

Before I could say anything, I felt his lips crashed against mine. Damien, he, he is kissing me!?! But his lips felt so good, so warm, even though he's a vampire. I tried to speak, "wait, what-"

He took that opportunity to thrust his tongue in the mouth. My arms felt terribly weak compared to his and I did not feel disgusting at all. Even though he was my brother and a guy! His lips slowly parted, a bit if saliva trailing along with him. My eyes were half -opened and I panted for air. My face was flushed red. Damien gave me a weak smile as he wiped the drool on my face with his thumb. Then he just vanished from there, leaving me in daze.

After having got a hold on myself, I made my pathetic apparition in the boring party. All the guests were luxuriously dressed as they talked about the underworld and all.

I smiled nervously at the guests. A while later, everyone gathered around the table for the cake-cutting. Funny to celebrate your birthday in three-digits. My father was just about to blow the candle when the candle blew by itself. The atmosphere changed into a darker, evil one. The clacking of heels were heard as everyone stared shockingly at the dark, evilly, the cruelly handsome guy. The air he gave off was obvious, "Satan? ",my father exclaimed as he bowed before him like all the guests. Satan sluggishly wished my father happy birthday as I recognised him as the guy who had saved me at school.

"It's rare to see you out, Luc, "my father said ,"what made you graced us with your presence"
"Well, my friend's birthday and my mate. "

An uproar shot up at the word mate. Who was that unfortunate person? Suddenly, I was grabbed by the collar and kissed?
Satan was fucking kissing me! I pulled away instantly though my body said otherwise.

"What the hell was that? "I shouted at him.
He just grinned and gave my father a present before vanishing. Damien was fuming in anger and sadness.

So how did u people find it? Good? Boring?