chapter 2

Third person's pov:

It had been a week since Tyler 's father birthday. That day, Tyler got his first and second kiss stolen by two guys! First his own brother, second Satan himself. Since then, there has been an awkward silence during family dinners, with Damien avoiding Tyler. Tyler tried to keep his calm as he buried those memories in his head and concentrated on less stressing things as school(note the sarcasm). Though, at school, Satan was not helping at all. He was the heartthrob of every girl and the model of every guy as he only gave everyone the cold shoulder. He wondered what all those people would think if he told them that Satan kissed him, a guy!

It was finally Saturday and Tyler was alone at home. At least this was what he thought before spotting Damien on a chair in the library. No matter how much Tyler tried to deny it, Damien, was an exceptionally intelligent guy. He was often called in important gatherings and no important decision in the demon's world was taken without his opinion. Many powerful creatures respect him, ladies fell for his charms.

Damien only came to the library and shut himself in when he was depressed or angry. Tyler entered silently and coughed but was totally ignored by his over-doting brother which was unusual. Tyler was starting to get worried by Damien's behaviour.

"Damien? "
"Hmm? "
"Are you avoiding me? "
"I'm reading a book. "
"That's not what I mean! "
"I don't want to be disturbed. "
"Damien! "
"That's my name. "

Anger rushed over Tyler as he picked a book and threw it at poor Damien. Damien did not even bother dodging it as he took it on the chest. Tyler punched the book shelf and was about to leave the room in a fit when the lights suddenly went off. Small titans which were tiny, one foot high rabbit-bear creatures appeared carrying small ,red candles in their hands. Damn, why is everything about them small? They are so irritating but for once, those chibi-titans sent shivers down Tyler's spine.

The clicking of boots was heard announcing something ...(something we all love)... Satan's arrival. On arriving, Satan made himself at hone and basically jumped on the couch and laid there on his back and guess what ? He was shirtless! 'Who the hell wears boots but not a shirt? 'Thought Tyler.

"Tsk, "Exclaimed Satan, "Why must you stupid creatures follow me everywhere, carrying those idiotic candles? It looks like in going to propose a girl. "
"You are an invited guest right now, Luc. What about manners? "Damien said, without even looking away from his book, called 'Brothers' love'.

Tyler blinked in shock. Right now, there are two hot, devilishly handsome, guys ,besides each other, one on a chair and the other on a couch. They are so cold yet so sexy! This looks like the gay scene of a popular book or film. Tyler stood there ,staring ,in confusion and awe.

"So are you going to just keep staring like this or are you gonna do it? "Said Satan, sighing.
"Shut up ,Luc. "Said Damien, casually.
"Ha? "Replied Satan.

"Wait! Guys what the hell is going on here?!? Uno, Damien do you know this intruder? Why are you addressing him as Luc? And you, "Tyler said pointing at Satan, "what do you mean by do it? "

"You're really annoying! "Satan said ,giving a small yawn.
"I agree for once. "Said Damien.
"You people are the intolerable ones. Damien, do you know how much your behaviour is worrying me? "Asked Tyler with a huff.

Tyler was abruptly pulled by strong hands as he struggled in Satan's arm. Satan growled as a punch hit his cheek.
"If I worry you that much, then you should just give in. "Said Damien in a painful tone as he reached behind Tyler and whispered in his ears.
Tyler shuddered before feeling a sharp pain on the left side of his neck. Soon after, another pain was felt on the other side. This pain, was the bond between them. This pain reminded Tyler of a long lost pain. It was so painful yet, it made Tyler feel alive...

I know this chap is boring and...sorry. Many must have guessed what the pain is and what satan and Damien are doing. If you haven't, then too bad for you. Next chap is gonna be a bit full of sexiness.