chapter 12

Third person's pov:

The three worried supernatural were sitting helplessly in a room, giving off such a scary aura that they scared the shit out of the maids, trying to trace their mates desperately. Being someone whose courage ought to be applauded, Sebastian knocked on the door and entered with three goblets of blood. It had been a week since their mates had been kidnapped and they hadn't left the room, waiting for at least one of their servants to report the trace of their mates.

"My lords, I know that you are extremely worried and you may punish me to death for intruding on you right now, but please drink these."

"I don't want to. Take it back."

"My lord, I bet master Tyler or Alex would be happy if you starved yourself like this, so please. "

"Fine. "

The Butler placed the three blood-filled goblets and gave Luc a sympathizing smile before turning to leave. Suddenly, Tyler's familiar jumped out of nowhere and started pulling on Luc's pants.

"What the hell is with this dog? Damien? "

Damien whistled the familiar and pet it. His eyes widened as the pet whined and he quickly looked at Luc and Shawn.

"It knows where Tyler and Adam are. It says they are in danger! We must hurry ."

The familiar opened a portal and quickly jumped into it, followed by the three men.

They arrived at a very old mansion in the middle of the forest.

"What do we do now? "Asked Shawn

"I propose we find the scum with the animal and kill them before taking our mates back home and bang them."said a very enthusiastic Damien.

"I agree. "Luc replied

"Let's split then. "Shawn said while going through the front door and destroying it with a loud crash.

Damien and Luc took the back of the mansion.

As they were running, Damien sensed something, like a bad premonition.

"We're being followed, Luc, go, I'll join you. He must be near, I can sense him."

Luc nodded as he rushed to an ancient looking building. It looked like an old torture prison to him, the one they had in hell before he came and abolished it. Now hell had a new punishment system for bad people and torture system for sinners.

"Now how about you guys stopped playing hide and seek? "Damien said teasingly. He always found pleasure in killing people who got on his nerves. Just after his sentence, a demon jumped on him with a sword and he dodged it, grabbing the hand of his attacker, he twisted it and crushed it. The cracking of bone went unheard as the demon let out a scream of pain. With a kick, the demon was sent flying away.

Damien turned around with a smile.

"What a great party to welcome me. "He said to the hundred demons in front of him, "I'm gonna have lots of fun. Sword! "

His sword appeared in front of him and he took it, not giving a millisecond before attacking the enemy. After five minutes, there was only a mist of blood covering the place as Damien walked away with a happy grin.

"It's been a while I used my sword. The last time was during Raphael 's mate death, maybe ten centuries ago."

Meanwhile, Luc had managed to break the barrier around the old prison. He was quick to burn everyone and everything in his way as he felt the presence of his mate getting closer and more intense. When he looked beside him, he saw Damien covered in blood.

<Urgh...Haaaa...>Shawn burned the guard in front of the gate from which the pleasant scent of him mate was being emitted. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge so he simply burned it down and kicked it open. His mate was unconscious as four savage beast-demon, which were half-demon half-animal, sipped his blood. Angst was just a mere word as Shawn ripped one of the beasts ' head and threw it somewhere in the room. The three other jumped in him and two were burnt as he took a small knife and cut the last one's limbs then arms before stabbing it in the gut.
Shawn quickly untied his lover as he wrapped his coat around his naked and bruised body. He sank his fangs in his wrist and taking his own blood, he made his lover drink it with his lips on the other's ones. Adam opened his beautiful eyes and he panicked first, then calmed down when he saw his lover.

"W-we need to go to Tyler! "Adam said frantically.

Damien and Luc had their heart beating like crazy when they heard the heart-wrenching scream of their mate. They were able to enter the the cell . Their eyes widened in anger and fear as Tyler was made to drink Shades' blood.

"You fucking bastard!"Damien screamed as he lounged onto the shadow but the beast jumped in front of him. He swing his sword but the beast dodged it and bit on Damien's arm.

Luc took the moment when Shades was laughing at Damien to jump on him and strangle him. The beast looked around and tried to save it's master but Damien cut it into two. Blood spattered everywhere.

"You, how dare you kill my pet? Y-you can't bring him back now. Alex will be mine. Hah-"Shades chocked as Luc tighten the grip on his neck.

"You were his brother, how could you have killed him? Didn't your hands tremble when you stabbed him with the hands he used to hold whenever he was scared? "Damien said with rage.

Luc lit his arms and burned Shades to ashes. While burning, Shades continued to laugh, confusing both Damien and Luc.

"Luc! He's...he's dying! "Luc hurriedly kneeled down and caressed his lover.

"We need to give him our blood. We are linked by blood, so if there's a little bit of life in him, he'll come back to us. "

Luc bit Tyler in the neck ,followed by Damien. They both marked Tyler before giving him their blood and life essence. They waited nervously for any response from Tyler. A few minutes sent by before they felt Tyler's blood circulating and his heart gave unstable beats which gradually became more stable.

The lazy, fragile Tyler opened his eyes and his lovers smiled as the tiredness and anxiety from the whole week was flushed out of their system and they held their precious possession in their arms and brought it back home where their son Ralph was more than happy and relieved at the return of Tyler.

Their family was now finally reunited.

This chap, was extremely Boring, I know. But please comment! There are gonna be three epilogues, so plz comment if u have anything to suggest...I'm here to listen to positive and negative comments and suggestions. I'm also thinking about a sequel but that depends on you readers!