chapter 3

Contains bits of sexiness
Trigger ⚠ warning!
This chap is dedicated to:SeaOfHazel,AdamLoverx,TattleTaleStranglerr,Hafsakawaii,PrinceDel,Sirabi,nekoSesG,HONESTDYING,EmoAnimeFreak666,zenkagamine,KyoMarvin, MikHello

This chap is gonna be flashback.

Gasps parted Tyler's trembling lips as both Luc and Damien bit into his flesh. Tyler had long forgotten to struggle as his body urged for more. No matter how much he denied it, his body liked it, to the point that he felt like asking for more. Suddenly, his head throbbed and everything around him sunk into darkness.
Blurred images flashed into his head before making a proper scene. Tyler was shocked.

(Flashback)
"Nggh... L-luc! Go.. S-slower... "

Tyler was on a bed, caged in between two of his lovers who were none other than Damien and Satan. A blindfold was covering his eyes as his mouth was left uncovered for gasps and pleas. Hands which felt terrifyingly good roamed freely on his body, teasing, pleasuring and urging him.

"But you seem to be liking it when it's harder and rougher. Don't you agree Damien? "

Damien smirked and bit on Tyler's sensitive earlobes ,earning a small whimper from the latter. Tyler cried in pure pleasure . He did not feel angry like he always did when he was kept captive; instead, he felt so safe in those warm arms.

Tyler's body arched and his hips moved by itself as he reached his limit. The two devil smirked evilly before stopping their lover in middle of his euphoria.

"You've been avoiding us lately right? We felt so lonely. Don't you think that we get a compensation?"Damien said in a hoarse voice
Tyler shuddered at those cruelly sweet whispers being processed through his ears. He was a panting and begging mess as his beautiful lovers continued toying with his body. Surely, Damien and Luc were passionate and teasing but they were always gentle and caring.

"Come on, if you wanna end this, you got to say it properly. "Luc said in a sexy, deep tone
"See, " Damien said, licking Tyler's collarbone, "if you don't say what you want,we won't mind doing it till morning. You know how much we love to deflower our cute Mate. "

"L-let m-me... Aaah! "Tyler was interrupted by Damien who had nibbed, quiet hardly on his unblemished neck.

"Where are your manners? "Damien teased
"Pl-please.. .let me...ngg... "

"I guess that'll be enough. We don't want to have Tyler wanting to rip our head off after this session, right? "Luc chuckled.

"Right! "Damien laughed.

"I h-hate.. .aah! "

"We love you!!

(End of flashback)

Tyler woke up with a jump. His whole body was sweaty and his breaths came out in pants. He looked around, only to find himself in his room? On his bed? Was that just a dream ...but it seemed so real?

'Always' did Tyler knew them?
Tyler's thoughts were soon cut off when he looked down. He quickly made his way to the bathroom where he had to take a cold bath.

Sitting in the tub, Tyler slipped his hands on his neck. He hissed in pain as two clearly visible fangs mark could be seen in the mirror.

Tyler was confused as hell. He was in the library with Damien and then Satan made his apparition and then he was bitten by the two opportunist. After that, he lost consciousness and he had a very weird and perverted dream.
Tyler pulled his knees closer and sat still in the tub where he fell into a dreamless sleep.

'These two beings are two conflicted, ' thought Tyler, 'I should keep my distance from them'

This was a hell short chapter and I'm sorry but I'm a busy and ill person.
Tell me if u liked it and do comment. Lots of love. I'll try to write longer chapter next time. 😘😘😘