chapter 8

Pic of Damien( Luka Crosszeria )
Dedicated to:
Third person's pov:

Tyler woke up from his deep slumber. His head ached like hell . He felt a comfortable warmth around his. It was as if a cozy pillow,all soft and smooth.

He wrapped his arms around that pillow and he was rewarded by the "pillow" wrapping him. Since when did pillow move? He forced opened his heavy eyelids and stared or rather glared at his two naughty lovers.

Seeing the sleeping face of Satan and Damien, Tyler felt a small blur behind his eyelids. This meant that he was about to have a flashback. The room spinner around for a few seconds and Tyler let his head fall back on the mattress and closed his eyes.

He reopened them to find himself in the exact situation except that he felt the sheets touch his skin directly. What?

He was freaking naked! He tried to move away but he was trapped in between his two lovers ,shirtless bodies. He felt the warmth and hotness that was being transmitted from their bodies to his. He thought he could melt. He was blushing like mad.

Slowly but surely he felt Luke's face move nearer to his neck and Damien's near his ear. Both their breaths hit his skin and Tyler felt an intense amount of pleasure course through his miserable body.

Luke's tongue trailed down his neck, making a sweet moan leave his sinful ,trembling lips. The moan caused Damien to groan and scrape his elongated teeth on his reddened ear tip.

Tyler arched his back and threw his head back. The arms around his delicious body tightened their soft grip.

"S-stop"

"Surely you don't mean what you are saying sweetheart. "Luke said in an amused tone. His baritone voice echoed in Tyler's ears sending him over the edge.

Suddenly, Luke pulled back while Damien changed position. Tyler had his hands pinned above his head with one of Damien's strong hands whilst Luke trailed hard kisses on his body, moving dangerously downwards.

Tyler was a mess as Damien  played with his erect nipples, using his cruel fingers.

Tyler dug his nails in the sheet as Luke bit on his inner thigh and he cried softly as the latter then licked the bite.

Luke moved to where he knew would throw Tyler in an abyss of pleasure.

"D-don't! "

It was too late for Tyler to think or cry out .  Luke had took him in his mouth and was licking, biting, fondling and rubbing...

"Aarghhh! Nhhh! "

Just for the sake of teasing, Damien started pinching his nipples. Tyler couldn't think straight as his mind blanked and he mumbled incomprehensible words which amused both Damien and Luke.

The two powerful demons were once again happy that they had gotten their lover in such a position. Tyler always made the crazy when he smiled or said such sweet things that could melt the rockiest heart.

"Ahh! "

With a loud moan, Tyler came so hard that he saw stars. For a few minutes, he panted like a dog, then he dropped heavily on the bed. He felt exhausted. He wondered how his lovers could be never tired and how could they last so long when making love?

Tyler closed his eyes, thinking about his sex-craved lovers and just like that, his flashback ended...

Tyler came back to his senses . He looked throughout the window. It was already twilight. How long has he been asleep ? He looked around and noticed that he was all alone. He felt kind of empty but denied to admit it.

"Those two are powerful and high-status demon. They must have a lot of work. Finally I can get some calm. "Tyler exclaimed with a sigh. He felt the need to call his familiar and hug the soft, fluffy thing but he abandoned the thought as he felt too exhausted to summon it.

Suddenly, Tyler's heart pick up rate and his whole body ached. His head throbbed while he sweated heavily.

"W-what's happening? "

The next moment, the bed was just a bloodbath. He was engulfed in scarlet red blood and he was literally sinking in it. Tyler felt like puking as bile rose up to his throat. It was suffocating for him to breath.

Tyler started coughing blood when long, extremely painful chains of thorns, grasped his wrists. The thorns dug in his skin and enveloped his body.

"W-what the -"

A shadow appeared in front of one of the windows. The sight of the shadow made Tyler tremble in sheer fear. His eyes widened on horror as the figure sat on the window. The figure walked sloppily, smirking, towards Tyler.

"Keep away... Don't... "Tyler was crying .

Tyler looked down not being able to look at that creature. The evil figure lifted his chin with his pinky.

"I'll make you mine... Tyler... Or should I say.. Alexander..."

Sorry for the short chap but it has become really mysterious. Who is that dark figure? What will become to our poor Tyler?