Epilogue 1

Dedicated to:BelleVee,AndreaNicoleBonilla,MissFujoshiSama,MickaylaWeaver,ejh1212,-suBLime-,FandomsPerson,YaoiQueen_4Evs,AlucardDemi,SexyHisoka666,AdamLoverx,Hafsakawaii,PhantomDetective
In my heavy slumber, I could hear the soft sounds of waves. My eyes were still closed but I could smell the pleasant scent of sand and palm trees.  It was kinda of a fruity smell.
When my eyes flickered open, I quickly adjusted to the soft light and found myself in a beautiful room with a king size bed which was painted light blue and green. I pulled the curtains a bit to see that I was at what I guess was a beach house. So, how on earth did I land here? Simple, my wicked lovers. This was one of the many beach houses in hell.

Suddenly, the door opened and nothing entered? Oh, no, it was a small Titan. I would never admit it but Alex and I always thought they were cute. I mean who would think hell had such cute creatures with white fluffy ears ,as if they were cosplaying. I reached out to touch it's ear and it purred. So cute...

"Rrr... "It pulled back, "your highness, good morning, I'm your new attendant. King Lucifer called for you for breakfast. "

Luc, you're so cute to make this little Titan my attendant.

I freshened up and bathed and then I followed the cute Titan as it bounced joyfully. A smile curved my face as I saw my two lovers. They looked so handsome in beach clothes. Luc was wearing a black short ,a red ,sleeveless shirt and brown sandals. Damien was shirtless, indicating that he had been either swimming or surfing. Hell did he love the sea.

"Good morning devils. "

"G'morning sweetheart. "They both said, looking at me, smiling happily.

"Did you sleep well? "Damien asked, in a way that you could get wrong meanings. Wait, I'm still a virgin okay. I mean like Alex is not but Tyler is. My two devils were sweet enough to not do it till the end, seeing that I was still recovering. Bringing me here must be their way to make me forget about those bad things. It had been a month since Shades was gone. Luc and Damien took great care of me during that time. They wouldn't leave me for a second and they would always attempt to make me happy. Damien would make me laugh with his pranks on Luc. At night, they would hold me close to them and let me sleep with that amazing warmth from their hard bodies. Ralph was finally smiling too. I wished he would find someone to love too. Adam had a hard time dealing with Shawn too cause the latter didn't let him out of bed for three whole days. I can feel how he was for the two weeks he couldn't walk properly.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a loud growl and saw Luc trying to kill Damien as he threw knife after knife on him. I was confused but, then I saw a real rabbit bouncing everywhere. It even jumped on Luc's head. If I wasn't here, I think Luc would have killed it.

"I know you love me Lucy. Your love is as sharp as a knife! "Damien mocked as Luc flamed with anger.

"Stop it guys. I'm hungry. I wanna eat and if this goes on, I'm gonna stay at my parents' house for a while. "