Chapter 6

Chris Hemsworth as Satan
Hello! I wanted to say that a few people don't like sex scenes and all so if you want the mature scenes to be in a separate chap, you're welcome to say it.

This chap is dedicated to DemonXHunterXKiller,TheoryKierei,MiaadAyazawa ,nekoSesG,MootoosamyManica,
ElishaFiregirl ,Hafsakawaii

Tyler's pov:

I winced on pain as I slowly opened my heavy eyes. I tried to move only to realise that I was in a tight hug with my Fiancé. I wriggled and tried to free myself but to no avail. Why was every 'drop-dead ' handsome guy stronger than me? I am fucking demon!

Even though he was Satan, his embrace felt so warm. I lifted my face to look at his beaut-sleepy face. Was I about to say beautiful? His soft lips were parted a little. His midnight hairs covered his handsome face. His stomach rose and fell back smoothly. It's then that I realised that I was not wearing trousers. I felt my boxers, thank badness, a large white shirt covered my body.

Wait, when did I change? I remember opening my door and then?..I saw someone... Or something...I only remember a blurred figure and after that there was blood and I fainted. The last thing I remember is my familiar's shriek. My head throbbed as I tried to remember last night's events.

After a while I gave up as I only felt sharp pains and who likes the pain? I concentrated on the room I was in. 'Wow' is not enough. This room is exactly like my dream room, only a bit more sophisticated. It was white and grey, actually not exactly, it had big windows and it was a lighted room but without the bright, irritating sunshine.

The atmosphere was greenish and the king size bed was in the middle of that room. In the far corner, a small study, with shelves of books gave a vintage look to the room. There were two doors, one I guess leads to the outside and the second to the bathroom. There was a huge, beautiful chandelier hanging above. All this seems almost dreamy. I feel so much at home here. Why?
Why do I feel like I missed this place?

There was also a big couch. I think Satan loves sitting on the couch. This reminds me of Damien. He likes dropping his lazy body on a couch,but I think sleeping sluggishly on a couch suits Satan's character better. My head snapped at Lu-Satan as I felt his grip tightened around my grateful body. A blush found it's way to my face as I noticed half opened ,lovely eyes gazing at me like I was their most precious thing ever. I wanted to look away but my body betrayed me.

Satan face neared mine as I was frozen on the spot. My lips were by now trembling with anticipation but seems like Satan was in the teasing mood as he stopped impossibly near my parted lips. I felt like killing myself when a slow whine left my lips and Satan chuckled .

That's it! I kneed him in the stomach and ran for my life. I took a guess and was about to open one of the doors with great, amazing sculptures and designs when a hand banged the door close and...

I was trapped between two strong arms, back on the door and the front was ,well, caged by Satan's huge ,built body.
"Wha-"I was cut off by an invading warmth. Luc was freaking kissing me!!!
What was even worse was the fact that all my strength had left my body. I craved for more and more .I wanted him to wrap his big hands which fitted perfectly in my hips around them and pull my body closer to his. I want him to do ...a lot more than just kissing.

He pulled back, leaving me needful as he nibbled the skin from my jaw to my now-super sensitive ears. I breathed sharply as he pulled torturously on my earlobe with his perfect teeth. He pushed me on the door as he squeezed me with his hot body. I saw stars when he slowly dipped his delicious tongue in my mouth. He swallowed my moans and groaned as I felt his hands wander around my weakened body.

Suddenly he pulled back. A string of saliva, still connected to our lips which were now swollen. I shivered at the emptiness and cold as he pulled my heater away from me.
What a tease!

He smirked as he saw my expression.
"I would have given you more but this is punishment for kicking me... "He said in an amused voice before his voice changed into a dominant one and he said, "I don't want to deal with your tantrums, cause it's so troublesome so save your energy, brat.. "

I felt anger in my whole body. How dare he call me brat?
"I... I... Hat-... I don't know...fuck... Where's the bathroom? I need to take a bath..."
He pointed to the other door. Shit! Why couldn't I say that I hate him? What's wrong with me? This is not me...

I bathed and was grateful when I got out. He was nowhere to be seen and a clean towel with clothes were on the bed. These clothes were definitely not mine but they are the exact size and my favorites at that. How did he know that blue is my favorite color? I'm going crazy...

A knock was heard on the door and a Butler came in, followed by a maid and who I guess was the cook. He introduced himself as Sebastian and said he was Luc's Butler and he was now in charge of looking after me. As if I was a kiddo! Uurgg!

I followed the butler as we arrived in the dining hall. A mixture of scents hit my nose as I realised the I was super hungry and this scent was... Blood...fresh blood...

I looked around when I gasped in a feeling I couldn't describe.
A woman was disgustingly moaning between Satan and Damien? They were both feeding on her. I felt angry and jea-...
How could they?

Wait, wait, they are demons right? They should feed to live and I'm not the only one they bite like that. They are both sexy and hot. I bet a lot of vampires and demons and other supernaturals want to bed them. Why the fuck am I feeling so terrible then?

My stomach churned uncomfortably as I saw Damien and Luc devour that bitc-woman. I feel so angry! I tried to look casual as I said, "How come you're here brother? "

They both looked at me with widened eyes. Those bastards! They were so absorbed in feeding that they didn't even notice my presence. I clenched my fists. Anger, jealousy and sadness was written all over my face.

"Crap! "I headed Damien mutter before he stood up and walked towards me.
"I-I will be staying here for a bit. " He said, trying to wipe all trace of blood from his face.

I started at him in confusion, "what do you mean by that? "

"I usually stay here most of the time. It's kinda my second home. Now that you're here, I think I'll just stay...like more and Luc's your fiance and my friend... "

"Can I get a place to rest? "I looked at Sebastian, "alone? "
I did not bother looking at those two as I turned on my heels and followed Sebastian.

Writer's block! I know this chap sucks and I'm sorry. I woke up at 2 am to write this. I'm still struggling with exams so don't expect a chap soon. 👿👿....if u have any complaints, comment!
P