chapter 9

Note:I made a mistake in the previous chap when I wrote Luc as Luke. Please make it unseen. I know I'm a worthless shit.

Dedicated to:ejh1212,Autumn_Breeze,FandomsPerson,Hafsakawaii,AdamLoverx,PhantomDetective,DjMidnight,Sirabi,-suBLime-,nekoSesG

Damien's Pov(yay!) :

Luke and I were forced to sit for this boring meeting. I don't even know what they talked about, simple, because I was asleep through the whole thing. I wanted to go home and see Tyler. That guy, he hasn't changed even a bit. He's as feisty and cute as ever. Makes me want to ravish him and Luc, I mean Satan, forbids, what else not?

Damn, he's so fucking hot that I can always feel my fangs elongating only at his sight. I guess he's the only one who has such an effect on Luc and me. Wish, he would remember us already...

"-mien, Damien... "

Is someone calling me?

"Wake the hell up, Damien! "

Luc? Go away, can't you let me dream in peace?

"Y-yeah? Lucy? "

"Don't you dare call me like that again. What were you so lost in for? "

Luc smiled, meaning he knew what I was so lost in for. If you know someone for centuries, you would easily be able to know what that person's thoughts. I know his too. People don't joke when they say that Satan has evil intentions.

"Tyler right? "

"Lucy right? "

"You bastard- hey get back here! Damien! "

Oops, I had already teleported to one my favourite greenhouse. Yeah, is it bad for a vampire to have a greenhouse. Tyler does, or should I say Alex used to love flowers so much. So, being a great architect, I built a greenhouse with a built-in house, meaning, there's a couch, a bed, tables and chairs and even a whole kitchen set there. Oh and I just added a TV.

I still remember how Alex would come here to see the flowers. His face, his expression... His happiness... My happiness... Then, the pain... The bloody pain. My chest still hurts when I remember that dreadful image of him, lifeless...

But, I shouldn't be thinking about those gruesome memories. How about when I banged him during his birthday . One should go to heaven if they think he wasn't the hottest thing ever! Of course hell is bliss compared to that shit, people call heaven. Even in hell, except for those sinners, we have plenty of fun persons, for instant Raphael is not bad. He is be my son in many ways, like we both love to tease Lucy. That brings memories...

Flashback

It was Alex's birthday. Raphael brought him to the greenhouse I had just made. It was made according to Alex's favourite things. Raphael and I took three days to search and plant those magnificent flowers that Alex loved; the Winchester Cathedral, the black Barbara, the red Eden and more.

Alex had a blindfold on his eyes when Ralph brought him.

"Can I open my eyes now, please! "Alex asked impatiently. He loved surprises.