Imagination overloaded

First of all sorry guyss so for i met by my exams so what i can't update.

I dedicate this chapter to SHARUKREHAN. Because he is the person who wrote his first comment in my story. So i dedicate this to you Mr.SHARUK

-------------------------------------------------------------Anu's pov

Three of them started to home from airport. Hours passed by shopping. We reached home near 6 pm. Sun is get ready for setting in the bed of sea. Yes her house was near the seashore. It is a mind blowing view point.

When our car get near to the entrance. The giant gate automatically opens without any one sense when we passed it just close.

Each side of the pavement is fully rowed by mini crystalline gloomies, the herbs which give multicolour flowers planted between the gloomies.💐

We crossed half a kilometer from entrance. After that my eyes found one big paradise like small palace. It painted with cherish pink colour. I fixed my eyes in her paradise.

Our car enter into the stair way. And we parked the car in terrace. Yes the huge car parking was build in the terrace. 3-4 cars rowed in order.

We got down to the house entrance by escalator.

Welcome!! To our home. Anni and Varun chorusly invite me. I enter into the house and my eyes took full view by turn a round and my head tilt upwards because i can't find the ceiling i.e the ceiling was too high.

Some maids came and took my baggage into the room which is allot for me.

Anni called her maids as a "Amma" and "akka". She introduced me to them.

We start chatting and kidding with each other. Time passed. Suddenly Anni got into sense.

Oh! Its 9 pm.

Anu get ready some surprises are waiting for you my dear.

Oh!! Really what is that???

I said surprise you should not ask that.

Varun and Anni chat in a murmur voice.

I went to room which allot for me and freshen up. Anni kept a box on bed which was wrapped. And she labled that "THIS IS FOR YOU MY DEAR ANU" please open this.

I opened that with full of excitement. I found a black colour party wear in that. Sleeves and lays are stitched with red pattern. It was too simple but too nice. I wore the dress which she present me and i did my little makeup. I look my fairy gaze in the mirror.

Are you ready??? I heard a voice of Anni.

Yes. I am coming.

I notice that she to wear the same party wear like she present me. Varun used to wear black T- and black jeans.

Hey Anni whether we are suppose to go for any party?

She strokes my head and said " you poor wait for a time".

She hold my hand and took me to backyard of the house. There i saw a wonderful place which is a glass room fully decorated by candles. - " only candles".

Anni ilovethisplaceverymuchitwastooamazing i spell it in a single breathe " I love this place very much it was too amazing

This candle light dinner is for u my lovable Anu.

I felt that someone was standing behind me. I turn to the source but all of a sudden my eyes were closed by that stranger hand.

By the way How was the chapter friends??? What do you think about Anni's house and candle light dinner? And who was that stranger??? Guess and comment your answer friends. And leave your vote friends.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Note* My friend Hashim writing his book "THE DICE". Make your vision in that book also and support him.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Your NV😊