Booth bungalow

I dedicate this chapter to all my silent regular readers.

************

Varun's pov:

Tiger dispel our car. So Anu drove the car in peak speed. In that haste situation Anu took wrong way. So we missed our right path which reach the city.

It was around 8pm. I can't see others face without help of search light. Our car struck on the way Anu switch the key it gets twitch but failed to move. So i took search light and step down from the car. I check out the fuel tank,it was empty.

Friends there is no diesel in the tank.

Oh! God. what can we do now?? They asked chorus.

Come on take your bags we have to walk to get help. We wrapped Anni's body by bed sheet and i took her in my shoulder . Mowli tried to call Amar but there is no waves of any network,because we were locked in the middle of dense forest. Mowli suddenly tumble because she hit the car by her leg. Anu laughed and lift her up you poor, pay for your silly act.

We started to walk, we slides in a sloppy way and then we passed a silent and danger river which are the house for many crocodiles and snakes.

We were tired. So we took rest under one big tree. I collect some wooden sticks and make it fire to get lighting.Suddenly Anu howl in her peak voice I rushed towards her and ask whether your Mowli too murdered???

Cha wash your mouth. She showed her feet it was suck by some Leeches. Don't get panic Anu it just Leeches it purifying your blood.

She scolds me. You stupid i don't want your nonsense lectures first remove it. So i took cigar lighter and make it free from her body.

She asked hey where is Mowli? When we missed her??

I don't know i said casually because she accused me that i killed my love,what the hell she is?

But anyhow in her situation she is right.

We don't care about her because we know she is a brave girl like Anni. She can manage any tough situation. Sleep undertaking Anu but she manage and control it.

Hey guys 👋 Mowli waved her hand. Her tone was like that she achieve something or she got someone help.

************

Mowli's pov:

Hey guys!

I found one bungalow. If we go there we can get someone's help.
Come on.
Hurry up.

We start from the place. Varun asked whether you know the path?

Just follow me. My mastermind planned a small trick. I took my make up kids like lipstick,eyeliner,stickers,powder box, etc.., from my hand bag and left it in a way for correct landmark. I said to them by higher my shirt collar.

Oh! Great Mowli.
Anu appreciate me.

We follow the landmarks which i left like a clues and reached the bungalow.

Anu whispered me hey Mowli can't you remember this bungalow?? How can i forget this horrible bungalow?? And horrible flashback behind the bungalow.

Varun asked hey what are you murmuring?? Whether it is a problematic bungalow i.e like a ghost bungalow?? But we both didn't open the mouth against him.

Booth bungalow:

Main gate of the bungalow was locked and sealed by white cloth i

Main gate of the bungalow was locked and sealed by white cloth i.e it indicates us the government of this state legally sealed this bungalow for some reason.

But the bungalow small back gate was opened. It seems that someone illegally useing this bungalow. We hesitate to enter but we have no other go. So we enter the bungalow.

At our entering Wolves are yelling loudly. Trees started to dance and gale fast. Sky twinkling i. e thundering and lightening heavily.

***********

Hi friends i think you were are all lost in my story so what you failed to comment.
Hope u were all liked this booth bungalow.
Whether you have any experience like this??
And what do you think about Mowli master trick??
Leave your comments.

-------------------

Your NV☺️