Lavish dinner

First of all 💐HAPPY 70th INDEPENDENCE DAY  💐 to all my
Lovable readers.

This is a typical friends chapter so i dedicate this to all my lovely friends. And some new Suspenses were add in this chap.
..............

Anu's pov.

I came to sense that my friends were beside us. So i step backward and maintain distance from Nadheem.

Sorry guys i can't control my feelings.

Thank you Anni. I know this is your preplanned play. Today You repay my life and love. I can't get  enough words to beholden you.

This is my owe Anu.

And i'm sorry Anu for what i has  done to you before two years. I know that was your life turning incident--I cut her off

Come on Anni. Don't trigger my memory to the past i'm in happy mood.

By the way where is our Bride?? Don't you invite her for the dinner?

Finally at least you have a little memory about me!!!  I heard a voice  which was Mowli's.

She's stand behind Anni. I rush towards her and pinch her cheeks. Hey bestie how are you??

Yeah i'm good.😊 How about you?

Don't you see me?  I'm always good.

Anni finally these lovebirds💑 restarted their love story isn't  it?

Anni replied Mowli Of course  what we planned that happened in a  correct manner.

I'm glad about you sweet hearts. We three hugged each other.
............

Anu's pov.

Hey Bride where is your groom?  I am very eager to meet him because you gave me a big build up about him. That he is,

"6 feet man with well built Jim body, and he has cat eyes with sharp eye lashes and eyebrows,Trimmed beard and leveled mustache,He is a tea -totaller and amiable  person".

When girls came to sight him they start to flirt with him... Blah blah blah. Where is he??

He advent into the room. I gave my amuse look. He is more than your words which you describe about him. Too lovely and handsome dr.

Hey naughty!  Mind that he is your brother.

Bro-😳

Nadheem glaring at me but i don't bother about that.

Delishious  foods were arranged in the dinner table.  And we start our Frozen dinner.
........

Anni's pov.

What i zeal about dinner is happening  in a good manner without  nag.

In between Varun had a phone call from office. So he pick his phone
And went outside.

At sudden my phone start to ring. I am frightened to pick the call. That it was a threatening call from unknown person. I had experienced with this call before 2 times. So i hesitate to pick the call. Ring tone down. I sighed.

But again it starts to ring. There is no other way i have to attend the call. So i pick the call and said Hello in shivering voice.

I heard one cold gen voice.

....................

Hai friends would you like this chap???  What you think about threatening  call is it her life threatening call???   Keep on guessing and comment your opinions.
.......

By NV😉