Dense forest

Anni's pov

We started to Bandipur forest at Sunday morning 10 AM in my favourite golden colour LAND CRUISER car. I drove the car. We enjoyed our bon voyage by rockingz and dancing.  Reached forest around evening 7 PM.

BANDIPUR FOREST: Tiger reserve forest

It is most dense and home for endangerous species. Here in the trees it was much easier to believe the absurdities that embarrassed me. Nothing had changed in this forest and all the myths and legends of a hundred different lands seemed much more likely in this green haze.

A forest ecology is a delicate one.
Solitude is the soil in which genius is planted, creativity grows and legends bloom😊

It was dim dark. The forest was too silent we only heard lullaby sound by birds. And i drove the car to lofty hill because where we booked a wooden lake house to stay. The lake house was surrounded by full of glaciers i.e glacier like cold water. It is  a fantastic eye-sore to sight the site.  We love that

We parked the car and head into the house

We parked the car and head into the house. There we have loyal kind of facilities. We enjoyed the day.

Next morning i.e Monday morning we start to long arduous journey (trekking) without guidance. Because we love adventure. Mowli is a excellent photographer. Her hobby is to take snaps of different creatures. So we search and go for very exclusive places. And at night time we enjoy campfire with nature bonding.  We run two days with same schedule.
----------------------------

Wednesday  morning

Anu's pov

Gale hit the  windows door so it  alternatively strikes the windows frame. It is so noisy. So i got from my bed. I found Mowli was in deep sleep but my another dear presence was absent.  So i start to search her.  I went to balcony,terrace and roaming here and there to find her breathe but i can't find Anni any where.

So i take my step towards big wooden door. I locked down the lock. And lean my head and step my leg forward.  My leg was struck by something.  So i tilt my head to the source. When i saw the rebellion situation i started to scream loudly with cupped mouth by my hands. At a second Mowli arrived here and she to started to scream and we both started to cry.

Yes there we saw Anni's dead body in blood flooded condition.

After a minute we both were shocked because we found Varun beside us.

He standing in missed heart beat condition and he seems helpless condition.
...................................

Hi friends how was the chap???  I hope you were all enjoyed this part. Leave your guesses via comment.

...............

Your NV😉