Friendship

First of all sorry to all my readers I took long gap and went. But now I am very eager to continue my story again. I hope you all enjoy this.
___________________________
Varun's pov:

            Okay friends get off from this place,I want to search the haughty killer who plucked my soul from my body,I am just a style corpse now. I wanna give him a retributive  punishment. Before that we have register complaint in police station. Mowli please make a call for Amar, you both girls please start from this place as soon as possible at least I have to save your life's.

Anu's pov:

      Anna where is the police station??

Dhaba's owner: Nearly you have to go 20 kms but within 3km you can get check post but they won't give you proper response there is lack of security in this area,there is no proper checking and two lazy stuffs are there, always their work is tend to eat and sleep.

Mowli's pov:

Anna (dhaba's owner) please help us we are in trouble . Give me your mobile phone I just make one call and return back to you.

     (Tring.. Tring... )

Yeah hallo Amar with that I started crying.
Baby what happened? Why are you crying?

Amar "Anni"..........

What happened to Anni?

Anni is no more with us she left us.

What?

Amar please come here I will send you our location.
(After 3&1/2 hour).

Anu's pov:

Amar stepped out from Black jaguar. Before he tend to shut the door Mowli ran and hold his chest and started to crying loudly. He stroke her head gently.

Varun's pov:

Okay friends please make a quick start from here.

Amar: What are you talking Varun how can we left you alone here?

Varun: Oh! Amar don't be silly I couldn't understand what is going on here! Who killed Anni? What! was their motto. If Anni was their only motto there is no more loss,but.... I can't put your life into danger. Your marriage is also ahead. So you people please start from here.

Amar: In this rebellion situation how can we get into our marriage life? I decided to postpone  our marriage date.

Varun: Oh please Amar don't do that Anni's very wish is to see Mowli's marriage then her soul failed to achieve peace.

Anu: With her eyes full of tears. Don't postpone your wedding date Amar. Mowli is much closer to Anni than me. Obviously this is very big loss, but for Mowli this is much more than us. So she need some change.

Before starting from this place I need to take my clutch bag which  I left in that bungalow. I kept some important thesis paper which I want to produce.

Amar: Okay friends we can start over. Take your seats.

All of them again starting to that horrible place.

NV'S(author's pov).
            "The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead ,friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something,no matter what or when" To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune.

__________________________

Your NV☺️