Sinful birth

I dedicate this chapter to my friend Ismail and Arivan because they installed wattpad only to support my story. So i specially dedicate to my friends.

...............

Anni's pov

I heard one cold gen voice (i will tell you about the owner of voice in upcoming chapter ).

That voice warning me.
You should not involve in my matter. If it you will meet the death. I gave you a clear cut sane. Mind that.
Along with that he cut the call.

But i don't bother about the call because i have experience the same warning before times. So i continued my dinner. Dinner came to an end.

Amar- Mowli's spouse thanked me for the lavish dinner. Mowli and her spouse bit their bye and leave the place.

Hey Mowli get ready for the picnic i will pickup you from your home at Sunday morning. Nadheem to bit his bye and leave the place. We three went to the home.

It was around 2AM sleep refuse to undertake me. So i went to balcony and sit on the wall. It was a full moon day and i can view a stunning nature picture that moon kiss the silent sea i mesmerise with the nature wallpaper.

Chill zephyr hit my face

Chill zephyr hit my face. I start to weep by thinking about my past sinful life.
.......................

(Flashback)

I am a girl who gave sin birth because when i took my first breathe in this world i kill my Mom. My dad is a big business magnet. He is a multi milliner and MD for MNC. So he don't want to waste his precious time by acquired me from the hospital. Nurses who were in the hospital treat me like an orphan baby😭.

I was brought up by some maids who worked in my home. Dad came and visit me once in a year." I am yearning for my mother's love"😭. I am unluckiest one.

But i'm lucky about one thing that was my friends Mowli and Anu. I met them when i was 8 years old. Mowli is somewhat matured about theri thoughts  so she is like my mom. And Anu is like my sister. Anu had her twin sister her name is "Nikitha".  But Nikitha always blame me she won't like me. They share their love which overwhelmed me.

I lost my Dad before 5 years. He expired by fire accident which held in his  office. So too many burdens are felt upon my head. I can't handle it by solo. So Varun he is my well wisher he took my burden. Now he is an MD for our company.

But all the moving and unmoving properties are under my control. So for that reason  my Dad's second wife tried to kill me by gave a poison to undertake the property from me. But God's grace my friends and my spouse saved me and took  me from far away from them. Now they don't know the place where i'm surviving.
................

At sudden I can feel that someone place their hand in my shoulder. I turn to the source.

Yes your guess correct it was varun he sat beside me.
................

Varun's pov

I know baby now you are thinking about your past life. I hold her hands and says  i am always with you don't worry about anything. And don't bother about the threatening call i will handle that. In case if you feel bad you can call off the plan of picnic. But you know the importance about this picnic you are going to save many people life. And this may be your life changing one.
Don't miss this.

Yeah i know varun. I won't take my foot back from my duty.

With that she lie in my lap. Sleep undertake her and i to committed with sleep.
..............

Hi friends how was the chap???  And what do you think about Anni's sinful life leave your comments in comment box.

And friends from next chapter we are head into the title Love meets crime whose love ends in crime?? 

Suspense are waiting for you my lovable readers keep reading.