Lip gloss??

Varun's pov:

This natures signs are awful it indicates us something gonna happen wrong. Hey come on guys we can move from this place.

Anu replied. Are you a guy? Very shame on you. We both girls have enough courage but yo-  i cut her.
Hey notice that board this is ASYLUM  house that means mental hospital? 😂😂

Mind voice (Already i can't handle this two mental )

I found that Anu is suffocated already she had her wheezing problem so we make our entry as fast. We make Anu to sit in chair and i kept Anni's corpse on one rusted steel mattress.

Mowli is a forensic doctor,so she did  some first aids to Anu. And then she came to Anni's corpse she removed the bed sheet and check over whether killer left any traces?

I know now she pack her question bank for me.

She ask
When  did you came here? And
  Why did you came here?

Listen Mow- She cut me off

I need answer don't want your useless explanations.

----------Flashback begins----------

(Friends i attached Anni's pov) because it held BEFORE A DAY  i.e  Tuesday morning

Varun's pov:

Anni stood in terrace with a cup of coffee. She enjoyed her hot coffee in that cold climate. She wore her black saree which i presented for her. Her hairs are waving in the air, she is like a barbie doll. She never use any make up items but the only thing she used her lip gloss to prevent her lips from dryness.

 She never use any make up items but the only thing she used her lip gloss to prevent her lips from dryness

Anni's pov:

I was lost in my thoughts.  Physically i'm enjoying this coffee but mentally i was with Varun.

Oh!  What he had done for his food?  He is a workaholic so sometimes he skip his breakfast or lunch. I'm thinking widely about him.

Suddenly i felt someone stroking my bare neck and ticklish me. I turn to the source but no one was there. Second time also i experience the same but this time i felt someone hot air kissing my bake neck i turned but no was there. Third time he pinch my waist i caught him red handed and exclaimed my lovely voice.
Hey varun

Oh!  Baby how did you find me?

Can't i know my darling. I can feel your presence that is the power of love. I turn to face Varun.

Hey take your hand from my waist.

Aahan. I can't.

If you didn't,  i will make a shouts. Mow--

Shh..  He closed my mouth by his index finger.

Varun's pov:

I locked her between my body and a wall. I cupped her face. I caught and stare her eyes. We make our eye contact for a minute.

Baby i missed you so much. 48hrs went like a 48 years. I can't handle any work properly.  Instead of my name i signed your name in office files. Instead of kitchen i went to store room and fired match stick.

I understood that i can't live without you. I need you in every second,minute,hour,day..... I looked into her eyes with my eyes full of love and desire.

She lean on the wall. I tucked few strands of her hair behind her ear. She blushed and sighed down. I lift her face up.

Hey what are you going to do?she asked

Haan baby today you don't want to use any lip gloss.

I neared my face to hers. Our forehead touched. She gulped a little treat down her throat.  My lips met her feathery li---

----------Flashback ends---------

Bitch i don't want your utter romance sequence. With that Mowli sincerely check over for witness.

Mowli's pov:

That means you didn't killed Anni. Then who?

We crossed half an hour Anu was in sleep. Varun fight with his sleep. But i'm doing my hard work to find out secret of my friend's  dead. I made some tests.

I was shocked to see the results of test. I found that Anni's dead is not by knife cuts her dead is only by poison.
She died before and then someone made this cuts to divert and to hide the mater of poison.

Varun!

Varun!

Please take Anni's lip gloss. I found some traces of poison in her lips,but not in her tongue and teeth. So i was doubted about her lip gloss.

Varun handed her lip gloss. I tested it and make sure that poison came from Anni's lip gloss.

We were shocked.

Is this tiny lip gloss pluck my love's vowel???

But how could it be happened?

We were confused and we can't over come from that shock.

We stare that lip gloss..

************
Friends how was the chap?? 
I know you were all met with confusion about that lip gloss. No worry i will explain that in next chap.

*******

Your NV😊