Chapter 1- Moving

Victorias POV-

We just got to my new house. I walked up the stair to where my new room would be. My drawers and shelves were already up thanks to my dad and my boxes were sitting on my new bed. I opened the box with all my clothes in it and put my clothes in my new walk-in closet. Then afterwards I put all my other stuff up which only took me an hour. I had two more boxes left One had all my make-up in it. I put my make-up on my desk and mounted my mirror on the wall. I opened the last box to see all my posters and photos in them. I taped them up onto my wall and layed down in my bed, checking the time on my phone. It was 9 pm. I got up and went to my bathroom and changed into my pjs. Afterwards I yelled "Goodnight guys! Love you!" Of course I got no response. I got back and bed and updated my story on Wattpad,'The New Girl In Town' andthought of what my new school would be like. I published my new story and fell asleep.

Alexandrias POV-

I just got done unpacking my stuff. I got changed and layed in bed updating my story, 'Welcome To My New Neighborhood'. Afterwards I thought of what my new school would be like. What if no one likes me? Will I have no friends? I was scared. I then realized that I had school in the morning. My parents were already asleep so I just layed down and let the darkness come over me.