Chapter 7- The Encounter Part 2

Jades POV-

"Paige?" he asked. About time he noticed. "Yep." I say smirking he grabs Ben and Masky and runs out the door. "We'll be back!" he shouted before shutting the door. "What are you guys talking about and who is Paige?" my friends ask." "I'll explain tomorrow. It is Friday night I need some sleep." I say running up stairs and gonto open my door. Damn it. Its locked. I punched through the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and flopped onto my bed. They lay down beside me. I fall asleep fast.

I woke up to Victorias alarm. God damn why didn't she turn that mother fucking thing off. Her and Alexandria get up and turn it off. "Jade. Time to get up." Alexandria said. "Come on its the fucking weekend and I'm tired from beating ass and risking my life for you 2. 10 more fucking minutes." I mumble since my face is in my pillow. "Nope wake up now." Victoria said, wacking me with a pillow. I caught the pillow surprisinly and wacked her with it eyes closed. "10 fucking more minutes." I said. "GET UP." they yelled. I groaned and got up. "Fuck you guys." I laugh and walk to my closet.

I grab my clothes and went to my bathroom. The girls went to the other ones. My hair was still bloody from that girl so that means I have to wash it. So I turn my phone on and connect it to my speaker in my bathroom and put it on shuffle. It started playing Moving by Get Scared. I get in the shower and sing along while washing my hair. After I'm done I turn the water off and grab my towel. I wrap it around me and step out.

"Hello." I heard. I jumped. I look in the mirror to see Jeff right behind me. He turned me around. "When did you get here?" I asked him. "While you were showering." he said. "Did you bring anyone else?" I asked him. "Yep. Ben is waiting outside Victorias bathroom door and Masky is waiting outside of Alexandrias," he said, "Now get dressed. I am taking you somewhere." he said throwing me my clothes and walks out. Why the hell was he in here and not waiting outside like the other 2? Where is he taking me?

I put on my clothes. Then I heard Jeff yell "Hurry up!" "Hey I still have to dry my hair and do my makeup!" I yelled back. He comes in again. "I'll blow dry your hair. You do your makeup." he said grabbing my blow dryer. "Ooookkkk?" I say.

I do my makeup while he blow drys my hair. Afterwards he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. He grabs my phone and puts it in his pocket and grabs my purse, handing it to me. He runs downstairs. I see the guys and the girls. Why do they want to take us somewhere? "Lets gom" they say. We walk outside. Jeff sits me down and shuts the door. My friends were right beside me. They had 3 seats up front so Jeff drove and Ben was in the middle. Masky handed us blindfolds. "Put these on. No questions. Just do it." Masky said. We put them on. Luckily I had my knife in my purse. We drove for 30 minutes.

"Ok take the blindfolds off." Ben said. We took them off to see a mansion. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled. "JADE WATCH THE LANGUAGE!" Alexandria yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP DID YOU LOOK OUT THE WINDOW!" I yelled. She shook her head and looked. "HOLY SHIT!" she yelled. "ALEXANDRIA WATCH THE LANGUAGE!" Victoria yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Me and Jeff yelled.

The boys get out and hold the doors for us. Jeff held mine, Masky and Ben held Alexandrias and Victorias. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "You'll see." Jeff said. I glared at him. "Don't worry its nothing bad." Jeff said. I don't trust him. We walk into the mansion. Well except for me and Jeff. We had a race. I won. He was half way done when I got there. He looked at me. "Dang girl I didn't even see you run." he laughed. We walked inside. "SLENDY WE GOT THEM!" Ben yelled. All of the sudden I saw tentacles fly. Then Slenderman walked down the stairs. Wait SLENDERMAN? "FUCK I DIDN'T KNOW SLENDERMAN WAS REAL!" I yell. "No need for language child." he says in a british accent. I didn't know he was british. "Sorry." I say chuckling. "I'm just gonna get straight to the point and not waste time. You are my new proxies. You will live here for now on. They boys will get your things from your old house. We will take you shopping tomorrow. Your parents know about this. You will see them tomorrow after shopping. Do I make myself clear?" he asks. "Yep." Victoria says. "Yes." Alexandria said. "Yes sir." I say doimg a soldier salute. "Ok good. Now follow me." Slendy says.