Chapter 12- The Mall Part 2

Alexandrias POV:

"OMG ITS A SONIC SCREWDRIVER!" Masky said very loudly. "I WANT IT!" Hoodie said.  "YAAAAAAAAAS!!!" I said grabbing 3 for all of us and putting it in this cool shopping basket bag thing. Every now and then I would catch Masky looking at me. He noticed that I caught him one time and he looked away quickly, blushing.  Man he's hot when he's blushing. Wait ALEXANDRIA YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE THINKING OF THAT! HE'S A PSYCHOPATHIC KILLER!

Victorias POV:

When we were done in Hot Topic, Slendys was the last one out because he was carrying all of the bags. I noticed that the is a shopping cart thing that he can put stuff in. MAN THIS MALL HAS EVERYTHING. I quickly ran over and grabbed it, giving it to Slendys. "Thank you child." "You're welcome Slendy! I think you're gonna need another one pretty soon though." "Good idea." He said, grabbing another one.

We walked over to Spencer's before we walked in Slendys said "I'll be waiting outside." And sat on a bench. We walked in and Ben immediately went towards the back. Jeff started to go back there "Hey where are you going?" Hoodie asked him. "None of you're business." Jeff said and walked towards the back. Me and Jade looked at each other scared. "Are you ready to witness the back of Spencers?" I asked her. "Yeah but we have to walk back there together." I grabbed on to her and she held on to me. "Sounds good to me." We slowly walked to the back. "Before we get back there we have to count to three." "Ok." "1..." "2...." "THREE!" We said together and ran back there. When we got back there we immediately stopped. "Ooooooh that is CUUUTE!" Jade said, walking to a corset. I rolled my eyes and walked over towards Ben. He was looking at the cock rings. Of course. " You like what you see?" "Yep. I already have one but it broke." He said. "I think you should get this one." I said, pointing at a random one. "Good choice!" Ben said, grabbing whatever one I pointed at.

"Ooooooh handcuffs!" I heard Jade Say. I looked over to see her holding a corset and handcuffs. "Perfect!" She said. I walked up to her and whispered "Why do you need handcuffs?" "Hey handcuffs aren't just for sex." "Then why do you need a corset?" "It's cuuuuute." I looked at the corset and said "OMG IT IS! I'M NOT A CORSET GIRL BUT I'M GETTING ONE OF THOSE!" I said and looked at them. I finally found my size and got it.

I walked back over to Jade to see her looking at a cock pop. "Why do you need that?" I whispered yelled. "I don't know about you but I'm getting a cock pop. They sound really tasty." She whispered back and grabbed one and hiding it in the corset so no one sees.

When we were done in there Ben had a lot of sex toys. Jade bought a lot of earrings since they were on sale. We put the bags in the buggy thingy and we all started walking. "LET'S GO TO SEPHORA!" Jade yelled. "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!" I yelled back and ran in. "GUYS SLOW DOWN! REMEMBER? KNEE PROBLEMS!!!!" Alexandria yelled, walking as fast as she can. We ended up buying one of each of all the Kat Von D stuff and Too-Faced stuff. Jade bought a little Urban Decay and said that we can share. After we were done we put are bags in the second thingamabob.

"Guys I know this is a stupid question but can we go in Claire's? They have pretty cool earrings?" Jade asked. "Why do you need more earrings?" Alexandria asked. "Because I'm fabulous that's why!" Jade said and started walking like a sassy gay man. I started laughing and Alexandria got out her phone and recorded her. "Work it girl work it!" Jeff said in a gay voice. " Yaaaaaaaaas." Alexandria said. We got to Claire's and Jade grabbed her earrings and I grabbed some since Jade was gonna repierce them. I know what your thinking. Why trust her with a needle? She's done it before.

Alexandrias POV:

My besties grabbed their earrings and we went to check out. We went to the register and they put the stuff down. This girl looked just about as bad as Becky. While she is scanning the bar codes and stuff I noticed that she kept looking over at Jeff. I'm surprised that Jade has noticed yet. Scratch that. She looks mad. "Back off, Tracie. He's taken. Now get back to work." Jade says through her teeth. The girl rolls her eyes and kept looking at him. If she keeps it up she is gonna get knocked the fuck out. "I'm gonna warn you again. Look at him one more time and I'll will jump over this register and beat your sorry excuse of a woman's ass." Tracie smirked and walked over to Jeff and winked at Jeff and bit her lip at the same time. You can tell that Jeff looked really uncomfortable. Jade went to walk over to her and Tracie slapped her across the face, which caused Jade to stop in her tracks. I can see the hand print on her face and a little scratch. The bitch had her ring on backwards! Now the entire store was looking over at them. Everyone was shocked except for Jade and Tracie. Jade just looked more pissed than ever and Tracie was just smirking away. Jade slowly turned her head back and looked at Tracie. "Oh, that was a bad choice to make." Jade said and speared Tracie, which caused her to fall to the ground. Jade was punching and beating her and I saw some blood flying intill MALL security came and and pulled her off. "I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" She yelled and got lose and started beating Tracie again. MALL security finally got a good grip of her and they pulled her out and started walking away. "ALL OF YOU FOLLOW ME. NOW!" One mall officer said and we followed him to the mall office. We walked in to see Jade in a chair held down my the rest of security. "Mam I am gonna need you to calm dow-" "NO!" "I got this." Jeff said and walked in front of her. "Jade calm down. Please. You're scaring all of us. Including me." He said softly. She started calming down. "You guys can let go now." She said and they let go. She stayed put. But not for long. She tried to get up and the officers went to pull her down. "Calm down I just want to stand!" She said and they let go. "Now. Will you explain to us why you assaulted that cashier?"  He asked. "Check the security cameras." "Mam can you please answer my que-" "Check. The. Security cameras." The officer went onto the security cameras and rewinded the footage intill it should us walking to the register. Luckily, they had more than one angle in there so it should what the women was doing. You can hear what Jade saying to Tracie and see what Tracie was doing. After the footage was done be stopped it. "We are terribly sorry about what happened. You guys are free to go. We will talk to Tracie as soon as possible. You are free to go."

We walked out and went to walk out of the mall.  Jade reached and grabbed the keys from her pocket and Jeff immediately snatched them from her. "I'm driving." "Bu-" "I'm not letting you drive this pissed." "But Je-" "I don't want to hear another word out of all of you. Let's just go home in silence." Slendys said and we got in the Slender Van and went home. I guess today wasn't as fun as we thought it would be.