Chapter 8- Secrets and Scars

Trigger warning.

Alexandrias POV-

We followed Slendy upstairs. He showed us our rooms. Victorias was Vintage goth and was on the 4th floor. Mine was TMNT themed and was one the 3rd floor. Jades was blood splattered and was on the top floor. (5th) Afterwards we walked to the 2nd floor to a door that said "Slendermans Office." We walked in and Slendy shut the doot behind him. He sat down behind a desk and motioned for us to sit down in the chairs in front of the desk. We sat down, Victoria in the middle, Jade on her left. "So there are secrets about you guys that I need to tell you," he said. We nodded, letting him continue, "We have been stalking you girls since you 3 were born. Your parents are proxies. All of yours. You have powers. You just don't know about them. Jade I see you have discovered a little of your super strength and speed." he said. She chuckled. "Back to seriousness. Jade your brother a proxie but he doesnt come intill he is 25. Your mom left your dad for another proxie. You are related to EJ. That is short for Eyeless Jack. He is the one with a black hoddie and a blue mask. He doesn't know that you guys are realted so don't say anything. I'll tell him later. Your mom-" "She isn't my mom. She is just the girl who gave birth to me." Jade said cutting him off. "Ok. Helen wants to see you again. I know she came into your house already and you beat her up. But she still wants to see you. You will talk to her tomorrow. That is all." he said.

We got up and walked out the door. Jade looked pissed. "Jade you oka-" she cut me off. "NO I AM NOT O FUCKING KAY! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THAT FUCKING DUMBASS DOORKNOB! I HATE HER FUCKING GUTS! SHE IS DEAD TO ME!" She yelled and ran upstairs to her room. Me and Alexandria walked back in Slendys office and asked him to explain to us why Jeff called Jade Paige.

"It was her name before her mom left. Her dad changed it when her mom left and told Jade when he told her about her mom. Jeff and Jade used to date before he moved and went insane. Jade told Jeff about what happened and Jeff called her Paige since it was her real name. She only gave him permission to call her that. She must have not have told you because Jeff used to call her that." Slendy told us. Alexandria jaw dropped and my eyes widened. "Fo not tell Jade that I told you guys. You may leave now." he said. We walked out. Me and Alexandria walked to our rooms, not saying one word.

Jades POV-

Trigger Warning

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I locked the door and shut the windows and turned off the light. Then I laid on my bed and tried to calm down. All of the sudden the voices kicked in.

"No wonder your mom left you guys."

"No wonder Jeff broke up with you when he left."

"You have anger issues."

"You're an embarrassment."

"You're an emo freak."

"Cut."

That last voice in my head got to me. I went into my suitcase and grabbed my razor blade. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Afterwards I sat on the edge of the bathtub and rolled up my sleeves. There was no scars. I haven't cut since I was 14. I dug the razor blade in my wrist. I made them deep but not too deep. I didn't want to be in the hospital. When I was done I looked at both of my wrists. Then I put my head in my hands and started crying. After 5 minutes of crying, I wiped the blood off my arms and pulled my sleeves down. I changed into my pjs and walked back into my bedroom and unlocked the door. Then I laid in my bed and laid there for 10 minutes before letting the darkness take over me.