Chapter 10- Driving To The Mall

Jades POV-

I was getting ready to go to the mall with everyone. I grabbed my outfit and took a shower. Afterwards I dried my hair and did my makeup. I grabbed my purse that has my kitchen knife in it and walked out the door to see Jeff in human form. God damn he is hot. "Thanks." Jeff said and blushed. "Damn it. I said it out loud." I said. "Yeah you did. You look hot too." he said. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Come on. Lets go downstairs." I told him and we walked downstairs.

When we got downstairs we didn't see anyone. Jeff looked out the window to see everyone waiting outside. We walked outside. "There you are! We were waiting!" Ben yelled. "Come on lets go." EJ said. "CAN I DRIVE? PRETTY PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE?" I yelled. "Fine." LJ said throughing me the keys. I squealed and ran to the drivers seat. Everyone got in. "Why do I have to be up front?" Jeff complained. I started driving. "Because we don't wanna be killed and she is your girlfriend." Masky said. "HEY I'M NOT THAT BAD! AND ME AND JEFF ARE NOT DATING!" I yelled. "YEAH YOUR WORSE! AND STOP THE FUCKING LIEING BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE PAIGE!" Masky yelled. Jeff, Victoria, and Alexandria gasped. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!?" I yelled, slamming the brakes. "YOU FUCKING HEARD ME!" He screamed. "YOUR LUCKY I DON'T COME BACK THERE AND RIP YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF!" "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" I pulled over and started to get out. Jeff grabbed me. "HEY CHIRLDREN CALM DOWN!" Slendy yelled. "THIS IS AN A AND B CONVERSATION SO C YOUR WAY OUT OF IT BEFORE D JUMPS OVER E AND F'S YOU UP!" I yelled. He backed off. I started driving again. "FUCK YOU TIMOTHY WRIGHT!" I screamed at him. "I bet you wa- WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?" Masky yelled and tried to clime to the front. I slammed the breaks and Jeff turned around and drew his fist back. "TIMOTHY FUCKING WRIGHT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER I WILL FUCKING TEAR YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CHEST AND CRUSH IT WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!" Jeff yelled louder than both of us. "CHILDREN CALM DOWN! WE CAN DISCUSS THIS LATER! NOW JADE START DRIVING AND ALL THREE OF YOU SHUT UP!" Slendy yelled. Everyone stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

I'm baaaack! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had writers block. School started 6 days ago and I have cross country and kung fu so I have been under stress. But now I'm back!